Merry christmas

brigittetom

Merry and Happy Christmas to my Cunard friends.....and a bright and beautiful New Year to all. Safe journeys to those who travel to be with loved ones.

Cheers, Penny

Penny’s “Affair to Remember” QM2 Review Dec. 2006

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053

November 10,2007...QM2 to the Caribbean again

October 16,2008...QM2 transatlantic in tandem with the grand QE2 on her final transatlantic voyage.

December 9, 2008...QM2...back to the Caribbean

July 30, 2009....QM2....transatlantic again...

August 7, 2009....QM2... “home” to Norway

Feb. 7, 2010....Emerald Princess to the Caribbean

Aug 14, 2010...QM2... return to Norway, all the way to the top!

Aug 22, 2011...Diamond Princess....North to Alaska!!

Dec 2,2011...Noordam to the Caribbean...outstanding! http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1544173

2012...Assorted land trips in my own stunning country

Oct 2012....OBX

2012...Booked on the lovely Noordam again

2013...5 months at our summer home on Cape Cod....priceless!

2014...Noordam or Silver Spirit...decisions, decisions!

Several North Atlantic crossings from childhood thru college on ships of the old Norwegian America line and Swedish America Line...RIP to those marvelous old ships

Edited by patwell

O God, I ask you to take me into your care and protection along with all those who sail in ships.

Make me alert and wise in my duties. Make me faithful in the time of routine, and prompt to decide and courageous to act in any time of crisis.

Protect me in the dangers and the perils of the sea; and even in the storm grant that there may be peace and calm within my heart.

When I am far from home and far from loved ones and far from the country which I know, help me to be quite sure that, wherever I am, I can never drift beyond your love and care.

Take care of my loved ones in the days and weeks and months when I am separated from them, some times with half the world between them and me.

Keep me true to them and keep them true to me, and every time that we have to part,bring us together in safety and in loyalty again.

This I ask for your love's sake. Amen.

To all, and especially to the nice people I've met from around the world on Cunard voyages and on this forum,

joyeux Noël

Maligayang Pasko

fröhliche Weihnachten

feliz Navidad

Nadolig llawen

Happy Christmas,

Salacia

Edited by Salacia

O God, I ask you to take me into your care and protection along with all those who sail in ships.

Make me alert and wise in my duties. Make me faithful in the time of routine, and prompt to decide and courageous to act in any time of crisis.

Protect me in the dangers and the perils of the sea; and even in the storm grant that there may be peace and calm within my heart.

When I am far from home and far from loved ones and far from the country which I know, help me to be quite sure that, wherever I am, I can never drift beyond your love and care.

Take care of my loved ones in the days and weeks and months when I am separated from them, some times with half the world between them and me.

Keep me true to them and keep them true to me, and every time that we have to part,bring us together in safety and in loyalty again.

This I ask for your love's sake. Amen.

A lovely prayer, thanks for posting it. -S.