In room beverages - Carnival Pride

angel45md

Will the water at lunch / dinner be free or will you have to buy it? :confused:

We will buy a 12 pack to drink but don't know about at meals.

What will the drinks cost for breakfast/lunch/dinner if we don't buy the unlimited cards?

Thanks for the advice to a first time cruiser. :cool:

We are sailing on the Carnival Pride in April 2017. We plan to purchase the Purified Water - 12 Pack. Should we order this now or wait till we are on the ship?

I'm not sure if this is correct, but I think you save a little money by ordering now + it will be waiting for you in your cabin when you board the ship.

I would bring it in at the first port. Cheaper and you should be able to get any kind.

I'd like to hear how successful one has been doing what you recommend here. Fully appreciate you cannot bring any plastic bottles aboard.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm not sure if this is correct, but I think you save a little money by ordering now + it will be waiting for you in your cabin when you board the ship.

Price is the same --you order through Room Service and you should tip the person delivering it to your cabin a buck or 2.

Edited by tandemcruzr

I thought the water tasted fine on the Pride. Breakfast beverages were OJ, Orange Passion Fruit Cocktail, Apple Juice and Iced Tea. Lunch beverages were lemonade and Iced tea. This is in addition to coffee and tea.

Rather than getting bottled water from the ship perhaps consider bringing a filtered water bottle on board that you can pour the water in. Would be a more environmentally friendly and cheaper option.

Yes they do service water at breakfast & dinner, but its the ship water. You'll need to purchase the purified water, they have several types for purchaser

My husband & I have been on the 15 times, and we never drink the water

Enjoy Your Cruise