Pre-Loaded Drinks Diamond & Above ?

This has been discussed on several threads and has been in place on several ships for a couple of months now. It is expected to be rolled out to all ships by this fall.

Three drink coupons per day good during the normal Diamond Club cocktail hours are pre-loaded on your SeaPass card that are valid at any bar on the ship.

The thought is that this is a way to reduce the crowding on many ships in the Diamond Club. To date there is no report that I am aware of regarding any change to the unlimited drinks available in the Diamond Club.

We were just on Grandeur this past week and there were no pre-loaded coupons in affect on that ship yet.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

We just got off a ship that was using preloaded drinks (in addition to the lounges) and were told by the concierge that passengers preferred to come to the lounges. Apparently they want more than just drinks -- they want to be social and meet their fellow travelers. It is nice, however, on those rare occasions when they lounges are crazy full.

We just got off a ship that was using preloaded drinks (in addition to the lounges) and were told by the concierge that passengers preferred to come to the lounges. Apparently they want more than just drinks -- they want to be social and meet their fellow travelers. It is nice, however, on those rare occasions when they lounges are crazy full.
Or if you are traveling with folks that have not yet reached D status,

This has been discussed on several threads and has been in place on several ships for a couple of months now. It is expected to be rolled out to all ships by this fall.

Three drink coupons per day good during the normal Diamond Club cocktail hours are pre-loaded on your SeaPass card that are valid at any bar on the ship.

The thought is that this is a way to reduce the crowding on many ships in the Diamond Club. To date there is no report that I am aware of regarding any change to the unlimited drinks available in the Diamond Club.

We were just on Grandeur this past week and there were no pre-loaded coupons in affect on that ship yet.

Do you mean you get 3 preloaded drinks and unlimited drinks in the diamond lounge during the event hours?

Do you mean you get 3 preloaded drinks and unlimited drinks in the diamond lounge during the event hours?

Yes. The 3 preloaded are good in the same time slot the DL/CL is open for their nightly cocktail hours. It is 3 per day, they do not carry forward each day. They can be used in most of the bars around the ship; not in the dining room or Windjammer. Yes, the DL/CL drinks remain unlimited during their window of time.

Edited by LMaxwell

Correct, the 3 preloaded drinks are given daily, and can be used at any bar or in the theater. They cannot be used in a restaurant.

Edited by clarea

Thanks that is great

What will be the cocktail hours times ?

I think last RCL we were on they were 6 until 8.30 .

Cocktail hour usually depends on the traditional dining times. It's usually 5pm to 8:30pm, but I've also seen it from 4:30pm to 8pm when the traditional dining times are earlier.

I like it especially on formal nights

That when GF takes over the cabin and I would get a talking to by the Conceirge if I was wearing shorts:eek:

My suit wasn't back from the cleaners:o