Oasis class category D cabin bed location

Have done various search combinations without much luck. We've done Oasis class ships about 8 or 9 times now. Most times we've been in a D category cabin.

Question. Am I missing something or is there any way you can determine if the D cabin you've booked has the bed closer to the balcony or closer to the bathroom when booking the cruise? Just about every cabin we've had had the bed closer to the bathroom except the last time. That time the bed was closer to the balcony and we much preferred that. Much more room when going to the closet. Anyone? Anyone? Thanks.

Tim

I've seen this question a few times, so I'm curious if there is any logic to the bed placement. FWIW our cabin was on the back side of the hump on Oasis deck 11 (i.e. one balcony wall was longer than the other) and the bed was next to the balcony.

Have done various search combinations without much luck. We've done Oasis class ships about 8 or 9 times now. Most times we've been in a D category cabin.

Question. Am I missing something or is there any way you can determine if the D cabin you've booked has the bed closer to the balcony or closer to the bathroom when booking the cruise? Just about every cabin we've had had the bed closer to the bathroom except the last time. That time the bed was closer to the balcony and we much preferred that. Much more room when going to the closet. Anyone? Anyone? Thanks.

Tim

Find a pair of connecting staterooms close to your cabin. For the connecting pairs the cabin on the right as you look at them from the hall will have the bed by the balcony. The cabin on the left has the bed by the closet. They follow this pattern down the hallway....closet..balcony..closet..balcony...closet..balcony

Easy to count over cabins to figure out what setup your cabin has.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Find a pair of connecting staterooms close to your cabin. For the connecting pairs the cabin on the right as you look at them from the hall will have the bed by the balcony. The cabin on the left has the bed by the closet. They follow this pattern down the hallway....closet..balcony..closet..balcony...closet..balcony

Easy to count over cabins to figure out what setup your cabin has.

Do we have verification, Ken, that Harmony works this way, too?