Set Sail Pass looks different

I printed out the Set Sail Pass for my upcoming cruise and there was no place to sign it. Has anyone else had this problem?

Yes, some people reported the same thing last week. No big deal, they will have you sign it when you check-in.

I printed out the Set Sail Pass for my upcoming cruise and there was no place to sign it. Has anyone else had this problem?

I started a thread last week about it. I am waiting until I get to the terminal to sign it. I also heard they scan it, that you don't have to sign it. Who knows?

Gwen :)

...I am waiting until I get to the terminal to sign it. I also heard they scan it, that you don't have to sign it. Who knows?
I would think that RCCL lawyers want your signature of agreement with all the clauses in the contract where you basically sign your rights away in favor of RCCL. For that reason, I'd be very surprised you are not required to sign it.

Thom

With all of the things that need fixing in the RCI IT department, why to they try to fix something that's not broken???:confused:

They didn't fix something that wasn't broken. They broke something that was working fine.

I printed ours and there was only one signature line for my husband, no line for me. Is that correct? My name is on the page with his, but only he has a place to sign. Should I be worried?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

I printed ours and there was only one signature line for my husband, no line for me. Is that correct? My name is on the page with his, but only he has a place to sign. Should I be worried?

Nope, that should be fine.

They didn't fix something that wasn't broken. They broke something that was working fine.

Not really. The entire SetSail Pass look is different with codes for credit information. It has been posted that people using the new SetSail Pass did not even have to show their credit card when signing in. This is just on certain ships.

Seems to me that we were just too comfortable with the "old" look.:D

Edited by cruisenfever

Not really. The entire SetSail Pass look is different with codes for credit information. It has been posted that people using the new SetSail Pass did not even have to show their credit card when signing in. This is just on certain ships.

Seems to me that we were just too comfortable with the "old" look.:D

So they must ask for more then the last 4 digits when you are doing online check in.

No me either. However if they don't require your Credit card at the port check-in how do they get the number. Or did I misunderstand Patti's post?

Jim, the top part of our SetSail Pass is the same. Then there is a matrix below with 5 columns.

Column 1 is Guest Names

...Lowell

...Patricia

Colume 2 is Stateroom Number

...xx98

...xx98

Column 3 is Cruse Ticket Contract

...box checked for Lowell

...box checked for Patricia

Column 4 is OnBoard Account

...VI xx04 for Lowell

...Grantee for Patricia

Column 5 is Name on Credit card.

...Lowell J.

...Lowell J.

I have a feeling that the code in this OnBoard Account box is the reason for no credit card.

Edited by cruisenfever

Jim, the top part of our SetSail Pass is the same. Then there is a matrix below with 5 columns.

Column 1 is Guest Names

...Lowell

...Patricia

Colume 2 is Stateroom Number

...xx98

...xx98

Column 3 is Cruse Ticket Contract

...box checked for Lowell

...box checked for Patricia

Column 4 is OnBoard Account

...VI xx04 for Lowell

...Grantee for Patricia

Column 5 is Name on Credit card.

...Lowell J.

...Lowell J.

I have a feeling that the code in this OnBoard Account box is the reason for no credit card.

Boy I must be dumb. I still can't figure out how they are going to bill my credit card account if I only give them the last four numbers? How do they know the other 12 & exp date if they never swipe/see the card? Is anyone else confused beside me? Ow well it's really not that important.

Boy I must be dumb. I still can't figure out how they are going to bill my credit card account if I only give them the last four numbers? How do they know the other 12 & exp date if they never swipe/see the card? Is anyone else confused beside me? Ow well it's really not that important.

Also confused, :confused:though I do have an answer. RCI has recently been granted ESP and they already know all the "pertinents" for the credit card.:D