ExOS 9 day Cruise Compasses

I will be posting the compasses from my recent 9 day cruise to Bermuda and the Caribbean. These will be just the compasses if anyone is interested in the fliers that are in the compasses let me know. I think I have most of it. I also have most of the other things that are left in your stateroom.

Day 1

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0004.jpg

This will take me some time to complete, I will update this thread until all 9 days are up.

Enjoy!

Thanks SO much for going through all the trouble (although as I see it, you love cruising and this is fun, not trouble!!;))..

I really appreciate your doing this, it helps the newbies, and makes us seasoned folks start salivating and chomping at the bit!!!:D

Ernie

they look great and are a big help to all of us out here counting down the days.

Really appreciate you taking the time and putting these on cruise critic. January will be our first 9 day cruise and this will give us a great idea of what to expect.

This has been the most helpful information. Thank you so much for posting! We are 21 days away! Kids so excited to see some of the movies listed (if they stay the same). I am a planner so LOVED that you took the time to do this.