recycling clothing among cc members

Thank you, ladies, for your kind words. My husband and I are blessed and I believe in karma. On the way to Las Vegas a few weeks ago, we stopped at the restaurant for lunch. It was the worst serviced we ever had. We wait for 20 minutes, the server forgot our coffee and gave my husband a soup instead of a salad. She must be in her 60, forgetful and very slow. The whole time I was thinking; OMG! She could be someone wife, mother or grandmother, she should be home with her family. I gave her $200.00 tip and thanks her with a happy face. That weekend I won $12,000.00. My husband call me Mother Teresa and said “don’t ever change”. I have no intention to change at all.

That was a wonderful thing to do. I believe in what you give is what you get in life. God will bless those with a giving heart.

Edited by geocruiser

no intention to change at all.

That was a wonderful thing to do. I believe in what you give is what you get in life. God will bless those with a giving heart.

I echo that sentiment whole heartedly! Edited by Princessmich

Marie, I hope you do raffles for all of your dresses. I always miss the pictures and want to see you wearing them.

Plus it is so nice to see stuff like this. I mailed my dresses out and cant wait to see them on others.

Dori

Yikes, that would be way too much work for anyone to keep track of. I like this once in a while treat.

You're right ladies. I just miss the dresses and want to see them. Although my DD and I sometimes stalk Marie's photo bucket

LOL...Well, you won't see much there. Our Australian friends joined us on our last WC. Besides sleeping, we pretty much spent every waking minutes together. As Australian says "we get on real well". Anyway, they do not like to have a picture taken, and we did not want to be rude so we skipped many days without taking a picture. I do not have a picture for many of my dresses and gowns. I have to take one or fine it online. I will try to do it after the Derby.

I love to come home to a clean house, I had my bedding and the house cleaned today. Tomorrow get my nails done, the next day I will pack. I cannot wait to see Iheartbda again.

Nite Nite everyone,

Sweet dreams

M

Edited by Porthopper101

Marie,

Sounds like you two will have a blast in NY!

Btw....I received the sandals and they fit Great! I'll post a photo for you to see when you get back:)

Michelle

LOL...Well, you won't see much there. Our Australian friends joined us on our last WC. Besides sleeping, we pretty much spent every waking minutes together. As Australian says "we get on real well". Anyway, they do not like to have a picture taken, and we did not want to be rude so we skipped many days without taking a picture. I do not have a picture for many of my dresses and gowns. I have to take one or fine it online. I will try to do it after the Derby.

I love to come home to a clean house, I had my bedding and the house cleaned today. Tomorrow get my nails done, the next day I will pack. I cannot wait to see Iheartbda again.

Nite Nite everyone,

Sweet dreams

M

Hi All, I'll be posting some dresses also when I return from seeing my 1st. Great Granddaughter this week. Flying out to Portland, OR & am SO EXCITED ! Have a good week everyone. :D Oh sorry the picture is SO BIG !

11169863_10206208979364410_3817494227885142801_n_zpsmiozh6s1.jpg

Edited by IrishLassie

Hi All, I'll be posting some dresses also when I return from seeing my 1st. Great Granddaughter this week. Flying out to Portland, OR & am SO EXCITED ! Have a good week everyone. :D Oh sorry the picture is SO BIG !

If this treasure is up for raffle, please put my name in the hat -- or diaper bag!

:D:D:D

If this treasure is up for raffle, please put my name in the hat -- or diaper bag!

:D:D:D

LOL, nope, no raffle ! She's all mine! This is only the 2nd. girl for me so I'm keeping her. :) I only had sons, then 3 grandsons, & finally 1 granddaughter & now a great granddaughter, so of course I'm thrilled.

And thank you all for the nice comments & yes, I agree, she is just BEAUTIFUL!

What a beautiful baby! Congrats! Have fun!

Cru1s1ng2009,

By the way, how old is your daughter?

M

She is 13 with a body like yours. She is a tom boy at home but a diva at parties and cruises.

If those pictures came thru and are sideways, I don't know why, they are fine in my phone.

OMG!!! I am going to kidnap her :D. She is so adorable!

Have fun!

M

She is 13 with a body like yours. She is a tom boy at home but a diva at parties and cruises.

If those pictures came thru and are sideways, I don't know why, they are fine in my phone.

LOL...Me too, at home I am a tom boy, jean, t-shirt and ballet flats.

She is beautiful. I might have something for her. I am going to take a look :D

M

We are heading to Cancun next month to our first All Inclusive....our 2 daughters , son in law and a boyfriend are meeting us there too. We decided since our daughter got married 10 days before our 30th Anniversary last May that we would renew our wedding Vows on our 31st Anniversary on 5/27.This is what I chose to wear....the straps are filled with pearls...I know it's hard to see.

2674416_fpx.tif?wid=600&hei=510&fit=fit,1&$filterxlrg$

We are heading to Cancun next month to our first All Inclusive....our 2 daughters , son in law and a boyfriend are meeting us there too. We decided since our daughter got married 10 days before our 30th Anniversary last May that we would renew our wedding Vows on our 31st Anniversary on 5/27.This is what I chose to wear....the straps are filled with pearls...I know it's hard to see.

2674416_fpx.tif?wid=600&hei=510&fit=fit,1&$filterxlrg$

Your dress is really nice. How are you going to ear your hair?