Breakfast on St Petersburg port days

What do people usually do about having breakfast on the two days they have in St Petersburg?

Both days are early start for those with tours booked and I wonder if most go to the buffet before disembarking or do they grab something from the buffet that morning or the night before or maybe use room service or simply don't bother! I can imagine it will be very busy very early just about everywhere as all the tour operators ask passengers to be out on the dock as soon as the ship docks and they can get ashore and through immigration.

I'd be interested to hear what others plan to do or have done in the past :)

Have no idea what cruise line you are referring too, but every cruise line I have been on (and that is 4), the cruise line adjusts the opening of eating establishments to allow for early port days, and on the final day before heading home. So, simply put, you can eat early, no problem.

Arriving at SPB will rarely occur before 7am, typically 8. So that is plenty of time to eat. The second day I have not heard of too many tours starting before 8, but I guess some could. In any event, there will be plenty of early eating options.

We've done both although felt more comfortable going to the buffett. That way we could control things and didn't have to worry about room service arriving late.

The buffet and other eating areas will be open you can be sure. How crowded they are will depend on a number of things but you shouldn't worry.

I wondered about breakfast times myself. We were notified that our first tour day meet-up time had been moved back to 8:30. Plenty of time to get room service breakfast, as we had planned. But, the second day of touring had a meeting time of 7:00! That's after clearing immigration ( not supposed to be so slow the second day.)

I'm hoping we'll still be able to enjoy breakfast in our room, although the first delivery window is supposedly 6:30-7. Maybe that'll be moved earlier? We sail on Celebrity Eclipse.

Like some others, we like to eat a decent breakfast before a long day of touring. We cruised NCL and they adjusted the time the buffet was open to reflect the times in port. We got up early, had breakfast and then headed out to tour St Petersburg.

Cheers

Len