Best breakfast spot in Old San Juan

gandh621

Hey everyone!

We will be docking in San Juan from 7:00-2:00 next Thursday, the 22nd. We want to get off the ship early and get some amazing local breakfast. :hearteyes:

I would love to hear your favorite café’/restaurant in San Juan (for breakfast or for lunch).

We want to go someplace that has amazing coffee (where they make those pictures on the top with the foam) LOL and just really great food. If they have the sweet bread sandwiches with ham, cheese and egg, that is a plus! J

If you have been anywhere that you can’t wait to go back to, please pass it on! I’d love to hear about it.

Thanks so much,

Holly :D

Hey everyone!

We will be docking in San Juan from 7:00-2:00 next Thursday, the 22nd. We want to get off the ship early and get some amazing local breakfast. :hearteyes:

I would love to hear your favorite café’/restaurant in San Juan (for breakfast or for lunch).

We want to go someplace that has amazing coffee (where they make those pictures on the top with the foam) LOL and just really great food. If they have the sweet bread sandwiches with ham, cheese and egg, that is a plus! J

If you have been anywhere that you can’t wait to go back to, please pass it on! I’d love to hear about it.

Thanks so much,

Holly :D

Ethnic, delicious, reasonable, welcoming,

Caficultura

• 2 weeks later...