Odd e-mail from P&O

P&O SUE

Imagine my surprise this afternoon to receive an e-mail from P&O confirming my cruise booking. Not only had I not booked this cruise, I haven't even looked at it!

Apparently I'm going on Britannia in Feb 2018 for 14 nights on a fly cruise to the Caribbean. I have never looked at a fly cruise as I don't "do" flying. Luckily 2 minutes later was another e-mail confirming my cancellation for said cruise!!

Anyone else have anything like this? I'm wondering if it's anything to do with my ship visit to Britannia last weekend as I filled out a card asking for a call back as I wanted to purchase a future cruise credit. I haven't phoned P&O yet as I was out when I decided to check my e-mails and hoped there would be an answer phone message when I got home. There wasn't.

All very strange - the email quoted mine and my husbands names and our Peninsular numbers. They'd even quoted our ages for 2018 which would be correct!!

Imagine my surprise this afternoon to receive an e-mail from P&O confirming my cruise booking. Not only had I not booked this cruise, I haven't even looked at it!

Apparently I'm going on Britannia in Feb 2018 for 14 nights on a fly cruise to the Caribbean. I have never looked at a fly cruise as I don't "do" flying. Luckily 2 minutes later was another e-mail confirming my cancellation for said cruise!!

Anyone else have anything like this? I'm wondering if it's anything to do with my ship visit to Britannia last weekend as I filled out a card asking for a call back as I wanted to purchase a future cruise credit. I haven't phoned P&O yet as I was out when I decided to check my e-mails and hoped there would be an answer phone message when I got home. There wasn't.

All very strange - the email quoted mine and my husbands names and our Peninsular numbers. They'd even quoted our ages for 2018 which would be correct!!

I think that is wishful thinking on their part

:)

Haha Presto indeed, I've never booked a cruise at that price [emoji4]

Was there not a spate of this 6/8 month ago. The actual computer is in the States so the salt air has clearly had an effect on the emails.

:) :) :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Was there not a spate of this 6/8 month ago. The actual computer is in the States so the salt air has clearly had an effect on the emails.

:) :) :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

It rings a vague bell - I'm waiting to see if there is an actual apology e-mail coming!

Now if they want to book us on a 2 week cruise for free we just might be tempted :D:D:D

:D I actually had a call from them yesterday about the FCD we wanted to purchase from the ship visit so I'm sure that -somehow-had something to do with it! Unfortunately I was out but I'm hoping they'll call again Monday and I'll mention it!