Tampa Airport hotel after cruise

kelib

I need to find a hotel for Sunday night after my NCL Star Cruise. I have a 6:00 AM flight Monday Morning so I need a hotel close to the airport with shuttle. Also need something that at least has a nice lobby/bar thinking I may not be able to check in right away.

Any experiences?

Lots of hotels in the Westshore and Rocky Point areas near TPA with free airport shuttles.

We stayed at the Chase Suites Rocky Point - if your room is not ready they should be willing to watch your bags while you enjoy lunch or maybe the pool! :cool:

Lots of hotels in the Westshore and Rocky Point areas near TPA with free airport shuttles.

We stayed at the Chase Suites Rocky Point - if your room is not ready they should be willing to watch your bags while you enjoy lunch or maybe the pool! :cool:

You might like that area because it is on the water. There is a Bahama Breeze that has an outdoor deck we have been to and really enjoyed that is nearby. They will probably have music on Sunday afternoon. Another option is the Renaissance Hotel at International Mall. Restaurants, bars, shopping, etc. There is a hotel at the airport.

Try the Best Western Bay Harbor Rocky Point. 5 min from the airport. Great hotel that overlooks the Bay. Each room has a private balcony.....ground floors have a patio. Restaurant and Bar onsite. Small beachy area, great views....a good choice to unwind and relax.

***** Request a Bay view, high floor away from the pool area.

I stayed here for a long weekend and enjoyed the hotel.....loved having the balcony.

Sent from my VS880 using Forums mobile app

Edited by FlaGrl4Evr