What Is Your Favorite Month to Cruise to Caribbean and Why

We cruised over Christmas this past year on the Oasis. I really did not want to be away from home for Christmas but this was the only time my son could get away from graduate school. Also a good time for my teen daughter to not miss more than a few days of school.The ship was decorated so pretty and it made the cruise extra special. Also it was nice getting away during winter. I really didn't notice a lot of kids on board although I'm sure there were boatloads (lol). We spent most of our time on cruise days in the Solarium anyway. Plus I don't find children offensive as I have had 3 of my own! We loved the cruise so much we are returning this year for the week just prior to Christmas. This time on the Freedom of the Seas. I could see us cruising every year for the holidays $ permitting.

We cruise over Christmas, in three generations, every other year. This year we'll be on Allure of the Seas. We've found it to be such a lovely tradition for our family. So...as for now it's my favorite time of year to cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We cruise in early April. My dad and my wife share a birthday so we've made it a tradition to take a three-generations trip.

Really weather doesn't matter much to us as we'd have similar weather at home to what we find in the Caribbean.

We try not to cruise during Hurricane season not for worries about weather on the boat, but because being out at sea if a storm did something strange and suddenly threatened our part of FL would create lots of complications getting someone to prep the house, take the cat somewhere, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Forums