Balcony Cabin size on Radiance Class ships

MAHA

We have sailed in an E2 on Radiance of the Seas and have booked an E3 on Serenade of the Seas. On the RCCL website, the cabin sizes on Radiance and Brillance appear to be larger than the ones on Serenade and Jewel. According to the website, the balcony cabins on Radiance and Brillance are 184 sq. ft with baconies of 43.1 sq. ft. The ones on Serenade and Jewel are 159.3 sq. ft with balconies of 51.7 sq. ft. Can anyone comfirm this? Serenade and Jewel were the last 2 ships in this class and it seems strange that they would decrease the cabin size.

Thanks!

Mary Anne

Which cabin? Some of the cabins have "extended" balconies...but they aren't as "private" as a normal sized balcony....the divider doesn't go all the way to the outer railing. (this is mainly on deck 7).

All of my brochures show 179 sq. ft. cabin with a 41 sq. ft. balcony...and that's about right...except for those on deck 7 with the extended, non-private balconies.

Thanks for the information CB at Sea! It is for a regular balcony cabin, not one with an extended balcony. It's good to see that all of your brochures show the cabins to be the same sq. footage.

Bumping this to see if anyone knows if there is a size difference in the actual E balcony cabins on Serenade and Jewel as comparison to Radiance and Brillance. The RCCL website when you research ships says there is a size difference, but as we know, there could be wrong information.

Thanks!

Mary Anne

I was in an E3 on the Brilliance this summer - 7066 - if that's any help. I can't really say whether I found the cabin and balcony size relatively larger or smaller than any other RCI cabin. It was fine. My only objection to the size of the cabin and balcony was the size of the bathroom - especially the shower.

• 5 years later...
I was in an E3 on the Brilliance this summer - 7066 - if that's any help. I can't really say whether I found the cabin and balcony size relatively larger or smaller than any other RCI cabin. It was fine. My only objection to the size of the cabin and balcony was the size of the bathroom - especially the shower.

Do you have any photos from the inside?