Back from Carnival Conquest

bostonian19

How was the embarkation and debarkation? I have heard that sometimes it has been a little out of control with people pushing.

Did you have a Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle? If so when did they schedule it? And did you receive an invite in your cabin or was it in the Fun Times?

ask me anything, I will try to help

Were you on the 8-day Southern Caribbean itinerary? If so, for Curacao which shows port time of 1:00 pm to 11:00 pm, what happens in the MDR with respect to set dining times? Do they adhere to the set times just as any other night, or is it open seating?

I'm asking because on Princess, twice when we were in port during dinner hours, the traditional dining room was open seating rather then our assigned table since hardly anyone was there.

Any input on this?

What did you like, dislike? Did you get to stop at all ports? How was food, entertainment?

I liked the food, did not enjoy anytime dining, had to wait each night but we were a party of 12. Went to all ports and enjoyed ourselves.

How was the embarkation and debarkation? I have heard that sometimes it has been a little out of control with people pushing.

Did you have a Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle? If so when did they schedule it? And did you receive an invite in your cabin or was it in the Fun Times?

We had lines at both but that is to be expected. We did not have meet and mingle.

Were you on the 8-day Southern Caribbean itinerary? If so, for Curacao which shows port time of 1:00 pm to 11:00 pm, what happens in the MDR with respect to set dining times? Do they adhere to the set times just as any other night, or is it open seating?

I'm asking because on Princess, twice when we were in port during dinner hours, the traditional dining room was open seating rather then our assigned table since hardly anyone was there.

Any input on this?

No my cruise was eastern Caribbean with port times of 8-5

I liked the food, did not enjoy anytime dining, had to wait each night but we were a party of 12. Went to all ports and enjoyed ourselves.

Sailing soon with a party of 11 and Anytime Dinning. Did you wait each night for 1 table for all? Did they ever offer you tables of 6/6 instead of waiting for 1 large table? Did they give you a buzzer while waiting? Thinking we will just wait at the lobby bar.

Thanks. Go Sox!

We had lines at both but that is to be expected. We did not have meet and mingle.

Embarkation was delayed until a bit (because the previous passengers were slow in leaving) after 12:30 on the 4/1 to 4/9 sailing. That's when us Diamonds started boarding. This has happened to me several times when leaving out of FLL.

I was looking for a notice/card delivered to my cabin for the CC/CCL Meet & Mingle. Never got one, so I didn't attend. I read here after the cruise was over that the time and place was posted in the Fun Times, my goof.

Sailing soon with a party of 11 and Anytime Dinning. Did you wait each night for 1 table for all? Did they ever offer you tables of 6/6 instead of waiting for 1 large table? Did they give you a buzzer while waiting? Thinking we will just wait at the lobby bar.

Thanks. Go Sox!

First night waited and was told by waiter he would see us next night same time but when we got there, table was taken. We spoke to head hostess and explained our situation and said we would be there each night at 6:30 but they could not guarantee sitting right away. Last night of cruise waited 45 minutes and then told it would be another hour do split up our group.