Freedom of the Seas Daily Compass?

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone have more recent Compass from recent Eastern sailing? I saw the ones from over the summer (above link and a few others)

I found where one was posted on Royal Caribbean blog but they are posted to Issuu and I can't figure out how to print them to read them (anyone tried that?)

If you have a recent one, can you please post? Or, if you are on an upcoming one, can you save/post after you return?

THANK YOU! :)

Edited by PattyCruiser2013

Hi Kitt, we leave Sunday too. With the cool weather in Florida right now is it wise to bring jackets on board. Are the restaurants cool? Never been on an Eastern cruise. I am hoping the islands are warm.

even in the summer the public lounges and dining room are always kept cooler because of the crew working. Always pack a sweater or jacket

Hi Kitt, we leave Sunday too. With the cool weather in Florida right now is it wise to bring jackets on board. Are the restaurants cool? Never been on an Eastern cruise. I am hoping the islands are warm.

It is going down to 11° tonight in North carolina. That being said, 55 will be a dream! And 83 in St. Martin will be downright balmy! My kids find the dining rooms cool and usually take a light sweater or jacket in with them. And it gets very cold and breezy on deck at night, so sweatshirts are a must pack item too.

I have been to these islands every january and since we are leaving snow behind, it seems downright hot to us. Shorts or Capri and tshirt for sure. See you on board!

• 3 weeks later...

just a bump/reminder :) I know it gets busy coming home from vacay! Thank you! :)

We sailed last week so I can scan and post the compasses for the Eastern route.

Re: shorts

There is a sign that shorts are not permitted, but a tablemate wore them every night except formal nights and had no problems.