Embarkation day

Welshbird08

Hi everyone ! Im a newbie about to have my first cruise on the Magellan. My question is what tips would you suggest for embarking smoothly? Then what do you do whilst waiting for your cabin? My husband doesnt get on well with crowds and is also in a wheelchair, so I understand that avoiding the buffet is a must, but where else to go for coffee and a snack? Sorry if this question seems daft but its our honeymoon and I'd like for things to go as smoothly as possible. Thank in advance.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Forums mobile app

Hi everyone ! Im a newbie about to have my first cruise on the Magellan. My question is what tips would you suggest for embarking smoothly? Then what do you do whilst waiting for your cabin? My husband doesnt get on well with crowds and is also in a wheelchair, so I understand that avoiding the buffet is a must, but where else to go for coffee and a snack? Sorry if this question seems daft but its our honeymoon and I'd like for things to go as smoothly as possible. Thank in advance.

When I've cruised with my mom in a wheelchair they always put us in a lounge for the muster drill so find out where that will be and u can hang out there til it's completed. The staff on every ship has been super helpful but I can't speak for the Magellan specifically, sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Suggest you ask this on the forum here for Other Cruise Lines, under Cruise Lines A-O. Since Magellan sails for Cruise & Maritime, many here will not be familiar with her or the cruise line. Folks at Other Cruise Lines may be able to tell you what the usual procedure is for C&M. EM

OMG** envy ** - you are having your honeymoon on your first cruise. I have no doubt the cruise staff and your fellow cruisers will make sure you have a fantastic experience ................. but please make sure the cruise line know that you are on your honeymoon and your DH is wheelchair bound. I truly wish you all the best for both your marriage and your cruise