Brewed iced tea?

perditax

You can do it yourself at the buffet, there are tea bags of various flavors.

There is an iced tea dispenser at the buffet, but you might not find it to your taste. We find that mixing the iced tea from the dispenser with a little lemonade from the dispenser is ok, but the iced tea alone was lacking.

At Cafe al Bacio they will brew iced tea for you and put it over ice, but they do not keep pitchers of iced tea ready, it's always tea made to order then poured over ice.

There is an iced tea dispenser at the buffet, but you might not find it to your taste. We find that mixing the iced tea from the dispenser with a little lemonade from the dispenser is ok, but the iced tea alone was lacking.

At Cafe al Bacio they will brew iced tea for you and put it over ice, but they do not keep pitchers of iced tea ready, it's always tea made to order then poured over ice.

Thank you! I learned the self-brew trick on NCL. I can't stand the stuff from syrup or (blech) bottled.

If you have a drinks package they have cans of Arizona iced tea all over the ship.

IMG_0400_1024.jpg.837493cafc2ff511782234518cc3988e.jpg

This is the real brewed iced tea in Cafe al Baccio. Its excellent and you can ask for it in a "to go" cup. There are at least 3 or 4 types to choose from. There is no real iced tea in MDR or specialty restaurants, unfortunately. If you are in Aqua Class cabin, however, they provide a carafe of fresh brewed iced tea each day. I just asked to only get regular black or green iced since they also gave herbal some days and I don't care for it. At least last time we were in aqua class that was the case.

The lack of "real" iced tea on ships is always my only real "complaint" to the cruise line when we fill out the survey at the end:D

[ATTACH]369239[/ATTACH]

This is the real brewed iced tea in Cafe al Baccio. Its excellent and you can ask for it in a "to go" cup. There are at least 3 or 4 types to choose from. There is no real iced tea in MDR or specialty restaurants, unfortunately. If you are in Aqua Class cabin, however, they provide a carafe of fresh brewed iced tea each day. I just asked to only get regular black or green iced since they also gave herbal some days and I don't care for it. At least last time we were in aqua class that was the case.

The lack of "real" iced tea on ships is always my only real "complaint" to the cruise line when we fill out the survey at the end:D

Thank you, this was hugely helpful. I'll have the premium (or whatever) non alcoholic beverage package, and I'll be in Aqua. I'd been wondering if I could request plain old brewed black iced tea instead of fruity tea.

As an iced tea aficionado, I've struggled with the iced tea served on Celebrity. IMO, proper iced tea is brewed from bags. Too many places offer tea from a powder mix, which I liken to serving Kool-Aid. Celebrity's offering tastes like the latter. It is better in the MDR, but the dispensers in the buffet are plastic bags they swap out with fruit juice.

I ordered tea during lunch in Luminae on Sunday. After I ordered, Cheryl quickly asked me "is it brewed"? I got the attention of the server and she indicated it was from concentrate.

WHAT IN THE WORLD ?? Celebrity is so CHEAP that they can't see fit to offer a real glass of iced tea? If I wanted tea from concentrate, I'd hit the buffet.

Even McDonald's has come to the realization that they better get with the program, and they now offer a halfway decent iced tea, compared to their old concentrate.

So, Celebrity, if McDonald's can do it... WHY CAN'T YOU ???

Good grief, why is this even necessary !

Tom