Falmouth places to eat

minnie00

We have been there twice and have yet to notice anywhere to eat other than Margaritaville...are there any restaurants inside the gated area (other than the fast food ones) ??

thanks for any help

We have been there twice and have yet to notice anywhere to eat other than Margaritaville...are there any restaurants inside the gated area (other than the fast food ones) ??

thanks for any help

We have enjoyed the Jamaica Spice kitchen twice....it is inside the port area....further than magaritaville...near where excursions leave..,, they have a great menu, nice bar and friendly staff....I think you can google it for the web site.....

Enjoy!

We have enjoyed the Jamaica Spice kitchen twice....it is inside the port area....further than magaritaville...near where excursions leave..,, they have a great menu, nice bar and friendly staff....I think you can google it for the web site.....

Enjoy!

is there any indoor seating with air or all open air? thanks;)

• 3 weeks later...
is there any indoor seating with air or all open air? thanks;)
By indoor I assume you might be thinking walls? There is a walled off area that opens to the open air area of the bar/restaurant. The area to the left of the bar has three walls then opens to the bar, the area to the right of the central bar is all open air but does have a roof so you are in the shade. We found it quite pleasant as far as temperature inside. Didn't eat, just stopped by the bar for a few Red Stripes. I always go for just a Jamaican Patty from the booth while in port. Never seem to be that hungry on a ship ;)

BonVoyage

Dawna