Rock Of Ages Cancelled Breakaway

glennmartin

Hello All

I have just had a phone call from NCL uk to tell me that rock of ages have cancelled all shows including my booking in Jan on the breakaway

anyone else heard why ???

What did NCL tell you when you asked why?

Wow, I hope it wasn't because the show is too raunchy to young children sensibles and developing minds. Or parents can leave them in kids club or just explain what innuendos are while watching the show. *rolleyes*

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Edited by maywell

Wow, I hope it wasn't because the show is too raunchy to young children sensibles and developing minds. Or parents can leave them in kids club or just explain what innuendos are while watching the show. *rolleyes*

Is it cancelled now or in January?

Indeed.

Not everything needs to cater to under-10s.

Is it cancelled now or in January?

I still have my reservation for Thursday, so it must be starting in January (I hope - hate to go on the ship on 11/30 and find out it canceled ....)

I still have my reservation for Thursday, so it must be starting in January (I hope - hate to go on the ship on 11/30 and find out it canceled ....)

Just checked my reservation is still,there. My PCC didn't answer his phone but ill try him again later and ask

Now something to look forward to on Breakaway the next time we sail - I really did not like this show.... and I love Broadway shows. Cast did the best they could with the material they were given. Maybe Kinky Boots will take its place if they want adult, but something actually entertaining:D

We board on Sunday and my son is a sound tech onboard so I will find out the scoop and post from NYC on Sunday if I can! We loved it when we saw it in August. I can't believe they'd just cancel it without something else in the works.

Yes I agree with you. Please let us know. Have a great cruise.

We board on Sunday and my son is a sound tech onboard so I will find out the scoop and post from NYC on Sunday if I can! We loved it when we saw it in August. I can't believe they'd just cancel it without something else in the works.

Exactly!!! They made such a big deal about RoA coming to NCL - hard to believe they aren't pushing the "next big thing".... whatever it is! :cool: