Help - Delta no longer flying to our city-booked EZair

corsage

We have booked EZAir with Princess for our cruise in February. Our flights are Regina Canada (YQR) to Los Angeles (LAX) with Westjet and then on the return is LAX to YQR with Delta. Delta has recently announced they are no longer flying to Regina (YQR). What I am wondering is what does Princess do in situations like this since we are booked with them with EZAir and the airline no longer flys to that city?

We had an EZair flight change departure time where it was now to early to make for our return after cruise. We had to cancel our EZair reservation and rebook.

February is a long way off. Extremely unlikely Princess had actually booked that Delta flight you selected yet (I am assuming you haven't made final payment as well).

You can go into EZAir and change to whatever other flights are listed if one suits you. Or wait until the return Delta flight officially drops off the EZAir schedule and see what alternative Princess defaults to for you. Obviously with the carrier dropping the flight and offering no alternative, the price will likely be different (as Princess is not locked in to guaranteeing the price until final payment)--and the sooner you act, the more possible control over pricing you may have.

This was not EZ air but a number of years ago I was going on an Alaska cruise out of Vancouver and tried to book through Delta from Detroit. There use to be a number of daily non-stops but when I went to book, Delta had partnered with Westjet with ridiculous times and an overnight in Toronto. What??????

Point here is that maybe your flights will default to Westjet anyway. I think the Detroit to Vancouver non-stops have resumed. But at least for me, Seattle was an easy alternative. Can't think what alternative you would have for Regina.

Also you can check your status with Delta at Delta.com with your confirmation number from Princess, pretty sure. I do all the time.

I have yet to fly with eZAir...our first eZAir flight is tomorrow to Rome. I learned very quickly that you need to be proactive and not wait for them to catch up with any changes that may have occurred.

My first course of action would be with Delta. Call them to find out whether they may have rebooked you with another carrier. If you don't get anywhere with Delta, check air availability in your Cruise Personalizer to see what is available. You may be able to rebook at a fare close to what you were originally paying. If no luck, call eZAir to inform them of what is going on and ask for their assistance.

PNG%20Sig_zps9bcbhaj9.png

• 8 months later...

we also booked flights through Princess and will never do it again. We paid in full and got an email indicating flight change. Our connecting flight is 10 minutes earlier than our first flight, cant be in two places at one time. My husband spent hours straightening it out. They tried charging for a flight change but our final payment was done months ago. We are now monitoring our charge card, We lost all faith in Princess, they lost focus on customers

we also booked flights through Princess and will never do it again. We paid in full and got an email indicating flight change. Our connecting flight is 10 minutes earlier than our first flight, cant be in two places at one time. My husband spent hours straightening it out. They tried charging for a flight change but our final payment was done months ago. We are now monitoring our charge card, We lost all faith in Princess, they lost focus on customers

Your problem has nothing to do with Princess.

The airline changed its schedule.

It should have just taken one phone call to the airline (not to Princess) to have them change flights (at no charge to you) to ones which were acceptable to you.

We have booked EZAir with Princess for our cruise in February. Our flights are Regina Canada (YQR) to Los Angeles (LAX) with Westjet and then on the return is LAX to YQR with Delta. Delta has recently announced they are no longer flying to Regina (YQR). What I am wondering is what does Princess do in situations like this since we are booked with them with EZAir and the airline no longer flys to that city?

Have had mine change several times for my upcoming cruise, some times it showed up in the cruise p-lanner and the last time it happened the flight changed its departure time and was no longer favorable to princess's standard. on the flight page mine said to call princess and the person called the ezpass flight people foe princess and she updated right there and I went back to the page and it was all set up. different airline, but I had signed up for flexible which was cheaper than the rigid one. Hope this helps but basically call princess, they will get it straightened out for you