2016 1 Additional Latitude Point special offer for existing Latitude members

yaletownboy

This is currently listed on their website>Home>Latitudes Rewards Program>Insider Offer

I have currently booked one of the select European sailings listed under this promo (after obtaining the Cdn@par special).

How will we know if we actually get this offer? Has this been offered before?

NCL says that it will be added after your cruise but wouldn't go beyond guaranteeing it. More along the lines of "if you're on the selected cruise, it will be added to your membership.

This will be our 2nd NCL cruise

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who are alrady latitude members, does anyone know if we qualify for the additional Lat.Point per night for our select sailing? Our sailing is listed but I'm curious as I've never paid much attention to the Latitudes Rewards Program Insider offer

Home > Latitudes Rewards Program > Insider Offer

Latitudes Insiders OfferSelect Baltic & Northern Europe Sailings

For this month we have a special offer just for you. Receive one additional Latitudes Point per night and up to $100 USD onboard credit when booking select sailings on the unforgettable destinations below.

This is currently listed on their website>Home>Latitudes Rewards Program>Insider Offer

I have currently booked one of the select European sailings listed under this promo (after obtaining the Cdn@par special).

How will we know if we actually get this offer? Has this been offered before?

NCL says that it will be added after your cruise but wouldn't go beyond guaranteeing it. More along the lines of "if you're on the selected cruise, it will be added to your membership.

This will be our 2nd NCL cruise

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who are alrady latitude members, does anyone know if we qualify for the additional Lat.Point per night for our select sailing? Our sailing is listed but I'm curious as I've never paid much attention to the Latitudes Rewards Program Insider offer

Home > Latitudes Rewards Program > Insider Offer

Latitudes Insiders OfferSelect Baltic & Northern Europe Sailings

For this month we have a special offer just for you. Receive one additional Latitudes Point per night and up to $100 USD onboard credit when booking select sailings on the unforgettable destinations below.

Your TA/PCC (whichever you used) will be able to provide you with an invoice/confirmation that will include the proper code indicating that you booked an applicable sailing under the promotion.

Remember, TAs/PCCs work for the cruiser...at no additional cost to the cruiser...and have this information at their fingertips. Don't hesitate to call them and get the appropriate confirmation(s) regarding your cruise. Better to ask them NOW, rather than wait until later when there might be an issue.

How long ago did you book the cruise? You have to actually book it during the month when it's listed as an Insider Offer, so if you're talking about a cruise that's listed there right now, your booking date has to be between October 1 and October 31, 2016, to qualify for the extra point.

It's not that everyone on board those sailings will automatically get an extra point. Only people who booked during the right window. The selection of sailings changes every month (and I don't know of a way to look up the list of eligible cruises for past months).

What happens if I book one of the promotional cruises through Hilton? The price & the perks are the same (although I'm not sure about the $100 OBC).

So would I be giving up the extra latitude points (and maybe the OBC) in order to pick up 64,000 HHonors points?

Oh, and the Hilton booking would require no deposit instead of the $50 pp.