Formal nights

newyorkray

After 10 Celebrity cruises I keep forgetting, I'm on the Reflection for the third time. Do I remember correctly, on Saturday to Saturday cruises are formal nights Sunday and Thursday? I am one of those few old timers who still bring my tux and my GF brings a beautiful gown. I still think it's cool to lounge in shorts, a tee, and flip flops all day then get dressed at night for a nice dinner, show and dancing.

Hi it is the second night usually the one at sea and the second to last night as well. This is from my experience on the Reflection 7 day sailings. I just got back in March on the Reflection and go on her again in 2 weeks. 10 days or more have 3 formal nights. 5 days and less have one only!

After 10 Celebrity cruises I keep forgetting, I'm on the Reflection for the third time. Do I remember correctly, on Saturday to Saturday cruises are formal nights Sunday and Thursday? I am one of those few old timers who still bring my tux and my GF brings a beautiful gown. I still think it's cool to lounge in shorts, a tee, and flip flops all day then get dressed at night for a nice dinner, show and dancing.

Yes, you are correct.

The schedule for Formal Nights are not set in stone... They are ultimately determined by the Captain & Sr Officers (ie Head of Food & Bevvy) and can depend on Itinerary, Dates of Sailing (Holidays) etc. usually tho on a 7 Day Cruise they happen Night #2 and Night #6

Consult Celebrity Today when you get aboard... The intended schedule of events usually is printed on the front page of one of the first ones you receive

Cheers!

It's all good, after 25 years of cruising we are right there with ya! Tomorrow the wifester is taking me to get fitted for a new tux :eek: No suit this sailing!

1300051242_cruise038.jpg.0d4a70d14d53c16a32b473ad31c7f1a6.jpg

Ditto