Key West Restaurants

wineandbeach

Most restaurants can accommodate 12 if you reserve. While there are dozens of good choices, assuming great food is your priority, I would recommend Blackfin Bistro.

Reserve a table in the back garden. The setting is casual and very pretty, and the menu has a wide assortment of food and prices ranging from one of the best burgers in town, to great fresh fish specials. I eat out all the time, and this remains one of my favorite restaurants in town. The menu is on line if you want to google it.

My three favorites are blue heaven on Petronia, mangia mangia on southard, and el siboney on Margaret . Can't go wrong with any of them. Definitely call ahead with that big of group, this week there have been rather long waits for tables at these restaurants after 630

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

Also check out the restaurant on Sunset Key..Latitudes..the island is all condos but the restaurant is open to the public, there is a ferry from the dock near Mallory Square..

Blue Heaven is great for brunch..

as suggested call ahead with a big group...

We like "Michaels", many locals frequent it. Not sure if they can accomodate 12 people but if they can, you can't beat it. If any of you like Fondue theirs is the best we've ever had. And huge..............

Yes they can, just be sure to give advance notice and they can accommodate you.

Mike:)

We will be in Key West overnight and I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for a good restaurant that we will be able to get into if we have a group of 12. Thanks!

My recommendations are La Trattoria Oceanside and Commodore. La Trattoria Oceanside is located next to the airport and has a great view of the open water. Commodore is located downtown and has a great view of a marina filled with nice yachts.

Additionally, Tavern N Town at the Marriott Beachside Resort is really good. There's no view, but the seating is very comfy and the food is excellent. It's really nice inside.