Tours for France

angeleyes27

Our shore excursions are mainly sold out so we are looking for tour companies that are reliable, well run, and safe.

We are in Cannes on a Friday in May from 8am to 6pm. We would like to see Monaco and Ez. Any ideas of companies that may run that type of tour?

We are in Provence on a Saturday from 7am until 4pm. Some places of interest are Aix de Provence and Cassis or Avignon. We like quaint scenic places. I am into photography. Any ideas of companies?

I tried our roll call but I wonder who is on this ship because the board has been extremely quiet. No one really answers there.

Still can't find any tour companies for a tour of Monaco and Eze. I tried searching the forum but didn't come up with anything. I didn't see anything on the Internet either. Can someone just give me the name of a company that they used?? Anyone?? The only thing that I saw was Private Shore Trips. Has anyone used them?

Edited by angeleyes27

Still can't find any tour companies for a tour of Monaco and Eze. I tried searching the forum but didn't come up with anything. I didn't see anything on the Internet either. Can someone just give me the name of a company that they used?? Anyone?? The only thing that I saw was Private Shore Trips. Has anyone used them?

Try Dreamtours...not sure if still in the area,and Silvie de Cristo..she has been mentioned on the board many times...check the spelling.

We were on a private shore excursion last fall, pickup from Villefranche, where we went to Monaco and Eze with Felicity Riviera Tour and were very pleased. If you can't find them, let me know and I'll look for contact info.

Thank you. It was strange that when I searched Cruise Critic, it only came up with one thread that contained nothing. I tried searching on tje Internet and it came up with Private Shore Trips which looked okay. This thread looks like it has info. It is too bad that there is not a sticky with names.

• 2 weeks later...