Silhouette specialty dining?

cwbabe48

Depends on what you like. Murano rather French cuisine-heavy on seafood. Tuscan is Italian but has a great filet. Quine is fun with a group. Lawn Grill is more relaxed not fancy but very good, particularly on a nice night as you are dining outdoors. My choice would be Tuscan #1 and Lawn Grill #2. If we were a group of 6-8 Qsine would be our choice.

I am sure people have different definitions of romantic, but to us Murano by a wide margin. Although the Dover Sole is our favorite dish there they have good non seafood options.

Our second choice for the romantic dinner would be Tuscan Grill.

The Lawn grill is great, but I would not consider it romantic. More of a fun place to enjoy a great meal.

We have dined in both Murano and Tuscan Grill many times and honestly would be happy with either and here's why...

Murano has a fabulous menu and excellent food although it can be rich and/or heavy depending on your selections. The service is beyond excellent and the atmosphere is very elegant and upscale. Some items on the menu are prepared table side which always adds to the experience. A never miss for us.

Tuscan Grill has an excellent menu and great food as well but maybe a notch down from Murano. Steaks and pasta with an Italian flair. Service is good but not near as good as Murano. Atmosphere is nice but what really makes Tuscan great is a table for two along the wall of floor to ceiling windows. Beautiful views of the water from the back of the ship are to be had from your table. Paired with great food, a nice bottle wine and great company...Tuscan can't be beat. Also a never miss for us.

I may not have helped answer your question but hope my descriptions help you choose what is closest to your liking. You can't go wrong whichever you choose IMO. Have fun and happy sails!

Not that I'm at all romantic [emoji15][emoji23] but if that's what your looking for then hands down it would be murano's by a country mile... Food/service/decor/ambiance.... It's a great place!, However our favourite place on the silhouette for food is the lawn grill but it's more of a casual place with great food! [emoji39] great food! [emoji4]

I agree with Mr. T, and Floralscent's descriptions are very good. Murano is the most romantic, followed by Tuscan. Qsine is quirky fun, but NOT romantic. LCG is my favorite restaurant on the Silhouette, but romantic? No.

Murano is elegant, food wonderful, and service spot on.