Jetblue ???

Ashland

Have never booked a flight with Jetblue before...Why is it so hard ? Other carriers you have a choice of times and can create what works best for you...Jetblue just has option's 1-6 etc...How do you all manage this when you can't combine (multi-city) flight time options..even though their available ? Do I have to call and pay the phone fee ?

LAX-FLL 9-10 (flight time is fine)

FLL-SJU 9-13 (I want the early 8:00am flight)

SJU-LAX 9-20 (flight time connecting through BOS is fine)

Cruising RCI JOS 9-13 and would rather stay pre-cruise in Fort Lauderdale and fly to SJU morning of cruise.

It is really stupid they do not have the time choice for each date.

If you put in the four legs of the trip and not the 3, I think you get what you want right away.

1. LAX FLL

2. FLL SJU

3. SJU BOS

4. BOS LAX

The fare comes up the same $494.01 right now.

Jetblue just has option's 1-6 etc...How do you all manage this when you can't combine (multi-city) flight time options..even though their available ?
You could book it as two one-ways, for the same total price? (That is, LAX-FLL then FLL-SJU as one multi-city trip; then SJU-LAX as a one-way trip.) Much easier to control the options that way. Edited by Globaliser

Thanks so much for the help...I can now see there is another (SJU) flight at approx 11:00am...now trying to decide if that might work out just as well as that early flight...thoughts?

Since we'll be going directly to the ship any reason to get there earlier...no idea what the boarding is like in San Juan...have been there several times but never as an embarkation port.

Edited by Ashland