Crowne Plaza Hotel FLL Airport questions

jkgourmet

Nearby = easy walking distance.

Is there any shopping nearby for items that we cant take on the plane like sunscreen, shamppo, etc? (We only take carryon regardless of the length of the trip).

Is there any shopping nearby where we can buy some bottkes if eine (allowed 2 per cabin on Celebrity)

Are there any moderately priced restaurants that serve alcohol nearby?

If not, any ideas on cheapest transportation method for one trip to take care of all that stuff?

Cost of taxi to port the next morning?

Edited by jkgourmet

Nearby = easy walking distance.

Is there any shopping nearby for items that we cant take on the plane like sunscreen, shamppo, etc? (We only take carryon regardless of the length of the trip).

Is there any shopping nearby where we can buy some bottkes if eine (allowed 2 per cabin on Celebrity)

Are there any moderately priced restaurants that serve alcohol nearby?

If not, any ideas on cheapest transportation method for one trip to take care of all that stuff?

Cost of taxi to port the next morning?

Have you thought about contacting the hotel and asking them?:)

The last time I asked the hotel for a recommendation for dinner they only offered the hotel restaurant as a choice.

Interesting since I have never had that problem. I ask them besides your hotel restaurant, what others are nearby. May hotels have it available on their websites.

In fact I found this info on their website naming numerous restaurants near the hotel.

http://www.cpftlauderdaleairport.com/restaurants-near-fort-lauderdale-airport

Interesting since I have never had that problem. I ask them besides your hotel restaurant, what others are nearby. May hotels have it available on their websites.

In fact I found this info on their website naming numerous restaurants near the hotel.

http://www.cpftlauderdaleairport.com/restaurants-near-fort-lauderdale-airport

Yeah, but 1-2 miles isnt what we defined as an easy walk.

Just walk north on S. Federal Hwy. You'll come to Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza (they serve beer & wine) and then Ernie's BarBQ (I think they have a full bar). Then you'll come to CVS about 7 blocks away (cross at the SE 17th St crosswalk). They sell wine and toiletries. That should all be easy walking distance. My self-guided walking tour concludes.:)

Just walk north on S. Federal Hwy. You'll come to Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza (they serve beer & wine) and then Ernie's BarBQ (I think they have a full bar). Then you'll come to CVS about 7 blocks away (cross at the SE 17th St crosswalk). They sell wine and toiletries. That should all be easy walking distance. My self-guided walking tour concludes.:)

We thank you and wish we could provide a small gratuity. :)