Daily Paper

cinnamon

It's almost 3 years since we've been on Azamara but will be taking the Eastbound TA on Quest in 10 days. [emoji3]

Does Azamara still print out daily 'newspapers' such as Britain Today and USA Today? I know the mass market lines gave up a long time ago.

We will have very limited internet access, 90 minutes each, spread out over 16 days and hope to keep in touch with news and sport results.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's almost 3 years since we've been on Azamara but will be taking the Eastbound TA on Quest in 10 days. [emoji3]

Does Azamara still print out daily 'newspapers' such as Britain Today and USA Today? I know the mass market lines gave up a long time ago.

We will have very limited internet access, 90 minutes each, spread out over 16 days and hope to keep in touch with news and sport results.

If you are in a suite it will be delivered, otherwise you can get a copy from Guest Relations.

Thanks very much, good news.

A suite Phil? In our dreams. I'm afraid Azamara has priced itself beyond our purse in the last few years. This TA is better value because it's a Repositioning cruise of course and we have a deck 4 Outside cabin, very handy for Guest Relations and that paper.

Thanks very much, good news.

A suite Phil? In our dreams. I'm afraid Azamara has priced itself beyond our purse in the last few years. This TA is better value because it's a Repositioning cruise of course and we have a deck 4 Outside cabin, very handy for Guest Relations and that paper.

Corinne, I really like those deck 4 outsides. I've had a few and will be in one again soon. I just wave at the butlers. Lol

Corinne, my friend Camielle from Australia is on your cruise. If you come across her give her a big hug from me. She is a diamond! Have a wonderful time.

I will look out for her Phil. If the Roll Call is anything to go by there will be lots of singles onboard. Should make the total passenger numbers pretty low I suppose. [emoji8]

They had the daily printed papers on Quest last week and they also have Sky News as a channel on TV so you should be fine to catch up on new back home :)

Thanks Bobal. Sky news will be great. I do know all ships struggle with the satellite signals mid Atlantic but will hope for good coverage. Having a Captain and HD from the UK may help. [emoji6]

Sky news will be great. I do know all ships struggle with the satellite signals mid Atlantic but will hope for good coverage. Having a Captain and HD from the UK may help. emoji6.png

Please don't hope for good internet mid Atlantic! :loudcry:

We were on Quest TA in September, Southampton to Montreal and the signal was dreadful. I thought I had sent emails to my daughter, but she didn't receive any until we arrived in Saguenay in Canada, where there was a very good connection in the terminal building. In fact we had the reason why it was so slow explained in the ship's daily information sheet. Apparently the signal goes half way around the world and back again before it is delivered.

I agree with your comment regarding the cost of Azamara, we did the repositioning just for that reason, but when I take into consideration all that was included our cruise, it worked out to be very good value and I am actively looking to repeat our Azamara cruise experience.:D

If you are in a suite it will be delivered, otherwise you can get a copy from Guest Relations.

Initially, our cabin stewards delivered the paper. Then we discovered just picking it up on deck 4 before getting our coffee in the Mosaic on deck 5 was fine. The cabin stewards work way too hard!!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app