Cruise Director Listing - June 2009 - September 2009

Thanks for posting this, I just wish that these kind of lists could be for extended dates. A lot of people would like to book a cruise with a favourite CD, however by now most would have booked their cruises this side of September

When you can remember the name of your cruise director then you know that they have made an impression on you. My Favorite - Kirk D.

Funny how I can remember all my RCI CD's.. can't really remember the other lines.

Can picture some but don't know the names

When you can remember the name of your cruise director then you know that they have made an impression on you. My Favorite - Kirk D.

I'll second that. Just had an email from Kirk and he will be on Radiance from 9/4/09 until 1/11/10.:D

• Administrators
Does this list come directly from RCCL? They emailed me to answer my CD question and it is not the same answer as the list you gave. Just wondering. Thanks

Yes, it does without any changes/additions from me. I put up what they send me.

Laura

I really wish you would change one of your Adventure B2B and come sail on the Oasis with all of us! :D ;)

We will sail together some day. But, there is no way you are getting on a ship that only does that many Ports. I am a Port person. :D

I don't like sea days. :(

We will sail together some day. But, there is no way you are getting on a ship that only does that many Ports. I am a Port person. :D

I don't like sea days. :(

Yeah some day then! For me i booked the Oasis for the ship and not the ports but we all like something different! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a more recent version of this document with September onwards? We are on the 9/27 Freedom, and it looks like the latest on here ends that date. Let me know!

Thanks!

Kristen

Going on the AOS in August and Chris Northey is suppose to be the Cruise Director according to a thread I just saw. How good is he?

Fabulous!! Had him a couple times on Sovereign (or maybe it was Serenade-don't remember). Really, really good. You will enjoy him.

Hi everyone,

Just checked out the new list of CD's for the summer & saw I'm going to have Rico Du Briel on my August cruise. I've cruised quite a bit and have never heard of him before I saw his name today. Does anyone have any information or how you enjoyed him?

Thanks in advance!

Archived