FYI $50 shipboard credit Summit and Constellation

Cruisechik

I received the following Celebrity e-mail for a $50 shipboard credit. The code is listed below.

E-MAIL:

Be one of the first to book your cruise on Celebrity's Constellation® and Summit® and experience Cirque du Soleil® in a whole new way. Itineraries abound as do the chances of being amazed.

Celebrity is proud to offer the most special travel experiences around. From delectable dining to the bliss found at Aquaspa® by Elemis, Celebrity is dedicated to excellence in service and treating guests famously.

To take advantage of this certificate, you will first need to book one of the cruises below. Then, simply follow the instructions noted on the right. We look forward to seeing you on board.

Please be sure to complete all the information required below.

Your booking ID#

Sail Date

Ship Name

Cirque du Soleil makes its debut with The Bar at the Edge of the Earth on

Constellation December 4, 2004 with Summit following in February 2005. To take advantage of this offer you must book a cruise by Month X, 2004

– Constellation: 7 nights from San Juan starting Dec. 4, 2004

– Summit: 10 or 11 nights from Ft. Lauderdale starting Feb. 2005

$50 Onboard Credit Code:LACU

- Call 1-888-305-9153

ext. 80927

- Have Celebrity call you

- Contact a travel agent using our travel agent locator

- Visit celebrity.com

Once you have a booking, you may take advantage of this certificate by:

- Printing this page and presenting it to your travel agent at the time of booking.

OR

- Mailing this page to Celebrity Cruises P.O. Box 025511, Miami FL 33102-5511 for arrival at least 14 days prior to sailing.

It is important to note that certificate presented on board cannot be honored.

I got something in the mail. $50 off various Century, Millennium, Constellation or Horizon cruises LABT

and

$100 off Zenith - 14 nights LABV

We're not even Captain's Club members, since we never bothered to sign up.

I just called Celebrity and they said there was no such credit on the Constellation - just the Summit to Alaska.

That must be for a different credit. I copied and pasted the e-mail. It is clearly for the Constellation as well.

For those who want me to forward the e-mail:

The e-mail lists my name in a couple of places, so if you print out my copy and mail it in, it will have my name. Maybe you can call your TA or Celebrity and ask for the Cirque du Soleil $50 shipboard credit. The code is: LACU - it is good on 7 night Constellation from San Juan starting 12/4/04 and Summit 10-11 night from Ft Lauderdale starting February 2005.

If calling does not work, I will forward the e-mail.

The one I have is not a shipboard credit, it is for money off. It also has my name (or Dh's) on it; however, I have provided the codes for you. The phone nu. is 1-888-305-9153, ex. 80833. It appears it's for new new bookings only -- it says to book between Oct. 31and Dec. 31, 2004, and for outside and up.

It says you can submit coupon anytime up to 14 days prior to sail date. It does not say on new bookings only. My coupon is not transferable and my e-mail server is down, so I can't e-mail it.

Call your TA and give them your booking number and the coupon code (LACU).

Here's what it says for the TA applying the coupon:

Note to Agent: Access CruisingPower.com, Trip Details/Coupon Redemption, and submit your coupon online. Booking number and option code must be provided when submitting coupon online

Ugh, I called my TA and they told me they do want a hard copy of the coupon.

I understand your server's down, Cruisechik, but when it gets back up could you please email me a copy? I'll edit the names so that your name doesn't appear, or you could feel free to do that if you wanted.

Thanks!

Susie

susiev_18@hotmail.com

PoohUnderstands: WOOPS AGAIN! Yes I meant April 11th!We are flying in on the 9th! I got confused! Once again,if anyone has that coupon,could you pleeease email it to me at (doorbuf@sbcglobal.net),this is a different email address than the one I gave earlier! thank you!

Archived