Freedom/Liberty: Rooms 9696/9701 (or 9396/9411) - Photos

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you so much for posting these! We're in those exact two cabins this July and I've been curious about the room layout. Do you have any balcony pictures?

Here is my DH on the balcony from the rail. As you can see the "dead" space next door is the kid's room!

DSC06865.jpg.0f2c46745b491a300107c6a7d8c36e6b.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for posting these!! We just booked the opposite side of the ship 9396/9401 and was so glad to see these pictures!! Of course I have 301 days until my cruise but its nice to see what the cabins look like.

Thanks again!!

Dee

• 6 months later...

These were available earlier for my dates (and I wanted them soooo badly) Darn if I could take DH into the extra $$$. :mad: Crossing my fingers, that these will help do the trick. I just know these would be WONDERFUL for my family. DD has said, I do not WANT a window. Me- Um, ok, no problem there. Cheap inside room for kids! Buuuuttttt, I want a balcony!!!!:p (Yes, I was using my "tantrum" voice!) :D Thanks again and wish me luck!

• 3 weeks later...
Masonpips.

check out cruise line rooms dot com your photos would help that site. It is a great free resource that someone started.

I don't have anything to add to the post...I just wanted to say hey to a fellow person from the Queen City! :cool:

Masonpips.

check out cruise line rooms dot com your photos would help that site. It is a great free resource that someone started.

I didn't know that site existed. Hopefully more people can add to it and soon we'll have pictures of all cabins on all ships.

Archived