Back From the Star

ahracer

Hi Everyone,

I just returned home from the Star Princess. I will be working on a detailed review that I hope to have posted in the next day or two.

Bottomline is it was a great cruise. One of the better ones I've been on. Great ship, great food, great service.

Scott

Hi Everyone,

I just returned home from the Star Princess. I will be working on a detailed review that I hope to have posted in the next day or two.

Bottomline is it was a great cruise. One of the better ones I've been on. Great ship, great food, great service.

Scott

Good to see you back, Scott ;)

I just returned this week also and was dissapointed with the quality of shows and variety. How many nights in a row must I watch a comedian??? BUT the food, service and the overall cruise itself was wonderful and would book again in a heartbeat.

Linda Anderson is the CC rep on board

Sorry about the entertainment for you Drumbum - we thought the comedians and the Magician/Comedian were very good - perhaps we differ in the type of humor we enjoy.

Ron

The variety was not there like on the Grand I did a few years ago. There was a ventrilloquist, hypnotise (sp) and comedians. We weren't limited to the comedians almost every night. Yes there were quite good, I am not arguing that....but there needs to be more one can do besides seeing a comedian. Infact, the best entertainer on board we thought was the piano guy in the lounge.

Ahracer (Scott), I am leaving on the Star this weekend. My mom will be in Cozumel on Friday when the ships stops there. Can you remember which port the ship docks at so I can have her meet me there? I have never been there before so I am not familiar with the island. Thanks!

Ahracer (Scott), I am leaving on the Star this weekend. My mom will be in Cozumel on Friday when the ships stops there. Can you remember which port the ship docks at so I can have her meet me there? I have never been there before so I am not familiar with the island. Thanks!

It was Puerto Maya or something like that. Just tell the taxi driver to take her to the Star Princess.

Scott

Archived