Norwegian Dawn Bermuda Cruise Pics/Videos/Tips

Hello All,

My family and I are going to be on a the Dawn in September for a Bermuda Cruise and wanted to see if anyone had some pictures or videos they might be willing to share to help us get excited for a cruise that seems to be too far away.

Also, any tips about the Dawn? What to do, where to go, what to avoid, tips for navigating?

We appreciate the help!:D

Can't wait,

PrettyCruiser

HI,

I am leaving on the Dawn 3 weeks from today and can't wait. There is a great video on youtube titled NCL Dawn to Bermuda Sailaway 4/21/2012. Let me know if you enjoy it...I did!

HI Topgun4001 - That's my video!! I am so glad that you enjoyed it!!

I will be sailing on the Dawn the week of July 20th and will be posting a FULL video of our week long cruise once we return.

I hope you check back to see it. I will also be posting it here on Cruise Critic. :)

Thanks for watching!! :):)

I will be sailing on the Dawn the week of July 20th and will be posting a FULL video of our week long cruise once we return.

I hope you check back to see it. I will also be posting it here on Cruise Critic. :)

Love it...makes me excited for Aug 17 for our cruise. Can't wait to see your full video! Enjoy your cruise!

Hi!

I'm glad you're going on the Bermuda cruise.. my wife is unfortunately superstitious about going on a cruise in the "triangle" so we have never went there! :rolleyes:

I can give you the scientific explanation of the Bermuda triangle to explain to her. No mystery there. Just some geology issues. :)

HI,

I am leaving on the Dawn 3 weeks from today and can't wait. There is a great video on youtube titled NCL Dawn to Bermuda Sailaway 4/21/2012. Let me know if you enjoy it...I did!

Thanks, Topgun!!

ChesneyGirl, I can't wait to see the video from your upcoming cruise!

Awesome video!!! Very well done:D

• 3 weeks later...

The Bermuda Triangle comment made me laugh. My 8 year old is deathly afraid that she is going to disapear forever and is desperately trying to convince us, and her Grandmother, that she should stay home with Grandma. Being told that if it happens she'll be able to tell us "I told you so!" forever is only helping a little.

Hi!

I'm glad you're going on the Bermuda cruise.. my wife is unfortunately superstitious about going on a cruise in the "triangle" so we have never went there! :rolleyes:

It is all good, we recently returned from Bermuda & we were in the Triangle on Friday the 13th :p

All Caribbean cruises go through the triangle. The 3 vertices are Miami, Puerto Rico and Bermuda. It's all good, as the previous poster says.:) Tampacrew don't tell that to your wife and Rose don't tell that to your daughter! :)

Archived