is the website down

nmac30

Do anybody know if the royal caribbean site is down. I was trying to print my sea pass and I got an error saying I dont currently have a reservation.

Yes, is says "currently unavailable" for me too. Maybe the activity from the WOW sale has crashed it?

It must be in the process of getting fixed. I went to look at my cruise on Oasis this Saturday and the cruise did not even show up under my account! I then tried to search for it by the reservation number and that's when I got the unavailable message. So something was definitely wrong, as it didn't even show my cruise while it showed it perfectly fine a few days before.

If their web site is not available, then people cannot browse to find the cruise they want. I would think this would reduce the number of bookings they can get today. I hope their IT department gets it back up sometime today.

I'm still getting this message:

We are currently in the process of enhancing our site. We appreciate your patience during this time and encourage you to return shortly.

In the meantime, explore our most innovative cruise ship yet at allureoftheseas.com.

Just tried it and it is still down :(!!!

What browser are you using? Mozilla Firefox is not working -- I get an error message, too. The page loads fine if you use Internet Explorer though. I suspect this will "fix" your problem and get you in. Let me know if this works. :)

What browser are you using? Mozilla Firefox is not working -- I get an error message, too. The page loads fine if you use Internet Explorer though. I suspect this will "fix" your problem and get you in. Let me know if this works. :)

I use Internet Explorer and I still can't get on.:(

Worked for me, thanks. I was able to finally get on CC using Firefox, but not RCCL. Have to use Explorer for that.:confused: That's screwy. :rolleyes:

Archived