Incredible Customer Service Before We Even Board

ducklite

I was booked on one of two cruises through a charter company that has apparently gone out of business without refunds. Though it wasn't a huge amount of money, I had a several thousand dollar deposit on my cruise that it seems will not be refunded by the charter company.

I got an e-mail last night from Diane Moore stating that the PG will honor all bookings and deposits, even though they haven't gotten the money from the charter organizers.

I know that the PG did the same thing with the other cruise, and those folks were paid in full!

I consider this far above and beyond in terms of service and customer relations, and want to acknowledge them publicly for their efforts.

Nice to be able to say that several thousand dollars isn't a huge amount of money!

Nice to hear this. I have always received EXCELLENT service from anyone I have dealt with at PG cruises!

Compared to people who had booked upper level suites and had paid as much for their deposit as I will for the entire cruise, a few thousand isn't a lot of money. It's all relevant.

Amazing! I always toy with booking a PG cruise, as I'd love to go back to French Polynesia. It's good to hear about great customer service, as that's really lacking on a lot of cruise lines.

Maybe I need to ditch Windstar after my streak of bad luck with them, and move along?

Archived