Loved the breeze

dorinel

Just back from an 8 night cruise aboard the Breeze and just wanted to say I enjoyed every minute of it. I loved:

* The Cove Balcony

* Guy's Burgers

* The Serenity Deck

* The decor

* The dinning room food

* The creative towel animals

* The friendliness of the staff

* The Waterworks slide/water bucket

* The ports - Grand Turk, Aruba, Dominique Republic, Curacao

I hated: Not one thing.

I would go back on this ship again. In fact, I wish I was still onboard!

That's always refreshing to hear. I'm sailing her in a few months and I'm really looking forward to the ship more than anything. What itinerary did you sail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's always refreshing to hear. I'm sailing her in a few months and I'm really looking forward to the ship more than anything. What itinerary did you sail?

I did Aruba, curaçao, la romana, and we missed grand turk due to high winds

Glad you loved the cove balcony. I have one booked and I've been second guessing that choice.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Don't second guess. The Cove balcony is well worth it. It is just as nice as the higher priced regular balconies, and it is so close to the water and so private. You will absolutely love it. I will never have a regular balcony again, if a Cove is available. Relax and enjoy!;)

Don't second guess. The Cove balcony is well worth it. It is just as nice as the higher priced regular balconies, and it is so close to the water and so private. You will absolutely love it. I will never have a regular balcony again, if a Cove is available. Relax and enjoy!;)

Ditto

Glad to hear that you totally enjoyed the Breeze, we are sailing on the Breeze this October. We are on a different itinerary though, we are on the St Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, and Nassau itinerary, hopefully it is as enjoyable as yours.

Just back from an 8 night cruise aboard the Breeze and just wanted to say I enjoyed every minute of it. I loved:

* The Cove Balcony

* Guy's Burgers

* The Serenity Deck

* The decor

* The dinning room food

* The creative towel animals

* The friendliness of the staff

* The Waterworks slide/water bucket

* The ports - Grand Turk, Aruba, Dominique Republic, Curacao

I hated: Not one thing.

I would go back on this ship again. In fact, I wish I was still onboard!

I was onboard with you and I agree with everything you said. It was my favorite cruise so far and I loved the new decor!

Now I need to start planning the next one. It's the only cure for PCD!

I did Aruba, curaçao, la romana, and we missed grand turk due to high winds

Thanks! Clearly I missed them state their itinerary lol.

Do you mind telling me what you liked about each port?? I'm on the same itinerary and I'm just trying to solidify my on-shore plans!

I agree! We did the 8 day in December during Christmas, and liked her so much I re-booked her the day I got off for a 6 day this past Feb. Had no major issues on either cruise, and look forward to sailing on her again in the future!

I agree - I loved the Cove Balcony and being so close to the sea. Loved hearing the waves so close to where I was sitting. It was like a porch on the water. Especially liked being even with the beautiful sunsets. I will never book anything but a Cove Balcony if available. We had family next door, so having the balcony door panel opened was an additional plus!!!

How are the cove balconys? I am thinking of booking a cruise on the Breeze next May and looked into the Cove Balconys. I usually take a balcony on deck 6 or 7. My questions are: do you feel a lot of motion being so low, do you get wet while sitting on the balcony being so close to the water, do you have obstructed views. any information you could pass along would be great

Glad you had a great time... We were on board for 8 day Southern in late April felt the same way.... just add a couple more things to your list:

Breakfast Burritos

Cucina la Capitano

I agree on Cucina la Capitano!! A fun night and worth the additional $12.00. Never did get a chance to try the Breakfast Burritos though. : <

I also enjoyed: Fat Jimmy's C-Side BBQ and the Punchliner Comedy Club!!!

How are the cove balconys? I am thinking of booking a cruise on the Breeze next May and looked into the Cove Balconys. I usually take a balcony on deck 6 or 7. My questions are: do you feel a lot of motion being so low, do you get wet while sitting on the balcony being so close to the water, do you have obstructed views. any information you could pass along would be great

The view was not obstructed at all. Never was splashed or got wet in anyway. My cabin was 2318 - in the middle of the ship - no noise or motion at all. Again - I have been on plenty of balconies (including suites) in the past and the Cove Balcony is my all time favorite! Deck 6 is right above the life boats - so I think there will be some view obstruction there, whereas, the Cove is below the life boats and this gives you - privacy and quiet.

we love the cove balconies, and will book one again if the ship has it. no we didn't feel motion like you do in higher cabins. remember.....the more you pay, the more you sway!... you might hear a little more squeaking, but that's about it. I sleep the best on a ship, so a little sway im happy with. we never got wet sitting on the balcony. I actually likes sitting out there because you have a little shelve in front of you that we put our drinks and books on when we were out there. there was only one morning that the balcony was wet due to rough seas the night before. there is no obstructed views in a cove balcony, only when you look directly up there is a lifeboat. that's the only time you know there is a lifeboat above you. we love the shade of the cove balconies also, coming back from being in the sun all day its a welcome relief

Archived