Official Live from the Miracle Thread (Host Terry is on board!)

I am on my way to Tampa for my Miracle cruise. I will be giving live updates from the Miracle starting Sunday evening. Please have your questions ready. I will try to post about the possible itinerary changes as soon as I can confirm them or not.

I am on my way to Tampa for my Miracle cruise. I will be giving live updates from the Miracle starting Sunday evening. Please have your questions ready. I will try to post about the possible itinerary changes as soon as I can confirm them or not.

First things first. Is the slide open? :D What room, or what Cat room (if you don't want to give out the #) are you in?

Have a great time, Terry!

First things first. Is the slide open? :D What room, or what Cat room (if you don't want to give out the #) are you in?

Have a great time, Terry!

I will check out and post the slide schedule as well. I am in a Cat. 12 Cabin 6215. I will bring back plenty of pics! :)

I will check out and post the slide schedule as well. I am in a Cat. 12 Cabin 6215. I will bring back plenty of pics! :)

Cool! We'll be just a few cabins forward of yours in a Cat 11 Cabin 6189 when we sail. At the end of your cruise, let me know which days you can watch the sunset from the starboard side and which ports can be viewed from that side. I'm not sure I'll be getting up for any sunrises. ;)

Cabin pics would be great, also get some of the bathroom. There's always people asking for cabin pics of Cat 11 & 12 suites on the Spirit class. I plan on taking a bunch myself and making them available when I get back. Pay forward! Oh, I know, take some closeup shots of the "locking" mechanism on the balcony dividers. Our friends will be next to us in cabin 6195. I want to try to find and bring my own tool for opening the divider so we don't have to wait till the next day to get it opened. Serene56 has a shot or two of the screwhead on the divider, but it's hard to discern what it looks like in her shots.

What hotel are you staying at in Tampa? How do you like it?

Let me know how the Skipper's Club works out for you tomorrow.

Oh, I know, take some closeup shots of the "locking" mechanism on the balcony dividers. Our friends will be next to us in cabin 6195. I want to try to find and bring my own tool for opening the divider so we don't have to wait till the next day to get it opened.

When I sailed on the Pride, my sister in law had a cat. 12 cabin next to ours. We just used a knife from the bon voyage cake to open the divider. Any flat metal tool will lift the lack (no turning necessary). No special tool is needed.

What hotel are you staying at in Tampa? How do you like it?

Let me know how the Skipper's Club works out for you tomorrow.

1) We are staying at the Embassy Suites (near the airport). We have stayed here before. The location is great -there is a mall across the street. Of course I like the free breakfast and the manager's reception! :D They also offer free area transportation - So if we have time we will go to the other Mall near the airport.

2) Last time we sailed from Tampa, the Skipper's Club was probably the most disappointing of the Skipper's Clubs I have used (Miami, Port Canaveral,New Orleans, and Tampa). I hope it has improved. I will report on this as well.

When I sailed on the Pride, my sister in law had a cat. 12 cabin next to ours. We just used a knife from the bon voyage cake to open the divider. Any flat metal tool will lift the lack (no turning necessary). No special tool is needed.

Thanks for the tip!

2) Last time we sailed from Tampa, the Skipper's Club was probably the most disappointing of the Skipper's Clubs I have used (Miami, Port Canaveral,New Orleans, and Tampa).

Then you are missing the worst of all! NEW YORK!:mad:

Have a great trip Terry!

It is raining in Tampa right now :(

Have a great trip Terry!

Still interested in what company Carnival uses for scuba diving in Belize and why it dosen't appear as a shore excursion when I look at web site to book through Carnival- we will be sailing Nov 27th.

Any insight to this situation would be appreciated!!

Thanks!

Sue and Joe

Terry, I spoke with Carnival three three's today and they all said thy have changed Cozumel and Belize. If you call tell them to look at the up dated information not just computer.

I don't understand why Cruise Critics would pull the post. Maybe they thought it also wasn't true.

So now I have to work at changing our excurions. :(

I look forward to hearing as much as possible as well! I'm thinking of booking for Oct. 2006 - so all you October cruisers already on the threads, I'll be wanting to read those experiences as well!! ;) Have a great cruise! I'm sure it'll be a blast!! :)

I now officially hate you. :mad:

:p

Have fun!

Terry, I spoke with Carnival three three's today and they all said thy have changed Cozumel and Belize. If you call tell them to look at the up dated information not just computer.

I don't understand why Cruise Critics would pull the post. Maybe they thought it also wasn't true.

So now I have to work at changing our excurions. :(

I talked to them the other day and they said that they did not switch the days, it was considered but they decided not to make they change. I couldn't figure out why the posts were pulled either. Maybe Carnival complained because cruisers were calling in asking about it.

I talked to them the other day and they said that they did not switch the days, it was considered but they decided not to make they change. I couldn't figure out why the posts were pulled either. Maybe Carnival complained because cruisers were calling in asking about it.

You might want to call again Carnival again. I also was told no the first time I called. I then called three other times and was told yes each time there is going to be a change. Its not listed in the regular interary. If that is where they look they will not find the change. They need to read the notes that Carnival post for updated information. :o)

Archived