Galveston Park N Cruise

No, but their standard rate of only $50 for an outside parking spot for an entire 7 day cruise is very reasonable.

We've always parked here and think the price and service is great. :)

A friend of mine at work was telling me that they found a code a few months back I thought I'd give it a shot.

I was mistaken. That code is for EZcruiseparking.com. Looks like that gets you $10 off though there.

Yep - best deal going. We have been parking at EZ Cruise for years. Always have had great service. Parking there in 16 days.

While I've used EZ Cruise parking the last 2 times out of Galveston, I'm tempted to swith to Galveston Park & Cruise. Price is the same - it's closer - it's indoors, but I have to walk.

drive up to terminal, drop luggage and other passengers off, drive directly across street, park and walk back. Very close and very convenient. We always park here. Good prices, good people and good location. Especially when you are ready to get your car after you get back.

My dad is a Purple Heart recipient. The Port of Galveston Park and Cruise gives free parking to veterans who are disabled or received a Purple Heart, something most people are unaware of.

That info right there makes me want to use them. I am not a vet but love the idea of Park and Cruises way of honoring those who have served.

Just to clarify: Galveston Park 'n Cruise and the Port of Galveston's parking facility are two different animals. The official Port parking does indeed give free parking to disabled vets and Purple Heart recipients. Galveston Park 'n Cruise is a privately owned company and as far as I know does not offer such a thing.

Archived