Coconut Beach Resort Day Pass

Ocean Spirit

If you elect to go to Coconut Beach Resort, please make sure that you have the address with you.

The Taxi driver took us to Coconut Grove Beach Resort. Needless to say once we discovered the mistake, he was gone. It cost us other $15 to get to the correct beach club.

When we checked in, we told them about our experience and they said it happens a lot.

Thanks for the heads up. We are doing the day pass on our upcoming Freedom cruise. I have looked on their website but cant seem to find an address other than Epton Estate. Do you happen to have their address? How was the resort?

Kim

If you elect to go to Coconut Beach Resort, please make sure that you have the address with you.

The Taxi driver took us to Coconut Grove Beach Resort. Needless to say once we discovered the mistake, he was gone. It cost us other $15 to get to the correct beach club.

When we checked in, we told them about our experience and they said it happens a lot.

You might want to post this in the existing thread so all those who are planning on going (and might have subscribed to that thread) will see. Thanks for the heads up.

I did email them. Just wanted to have the address a little quicker. I am sure she will email me back. Thanks for the pics. Really looking forward to spending the day at the resort. After looking on the internet, all I can find for an address is Yepton Estate St Johns. I guess this qualifies for an address on the island.

Kim

We were there last month and had a great time. It is a great tip to bring the address. I told the taxi driver Coconut Beach and he asked me which one. We ended up getting to the right place on the first try but be careful because there are two Coconuts out there

Here's the info I have from them along with the address:

Delvanice Williams

Coconut Beach Club

Yepton Estate P O Box 1427

St John's Antigua West Indies

Toll free: 1 877 385 6517 (USA & Canada Only)

Tel: (268) 462-3239 Fax: (268) 462-3240

E-mail: reservations@coconutbeachclub.com

We are also booked to go there in January.. Can't wait! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the info I got from them about a month ago:

We provide a day pass at a cost of US$ 45.00 per person beginning at 10:00 am. This price includes Buffet Lunch, all alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks at the bar by the glass during the day, use of the pool, beach, beach loungers, tennis facilities, all local taxes and gratuities.

- Taxi cost from the ship pier to the hotel is US$ 15.00 for 1-4 persons sharing and US$ 4.00 per person after 4. Transfer time is roughly 15 minutes.

- It would be no problem arranging a return taxi in the afternoon to take you Back to the pier. Once you have decided what time you would like the taxi, advise the receptionist and they will make the arrangements.

- If you do choose Coconut Beach Club to spend your day in Antigua, you should advise us beforehand of your stay date and the final number of persons in your party. Upon arrival at the resort you will just come to the front desk and pay the day pass fee.

E-mail: reservations@coconutbeachclub.com

Just got back from my cruise last week and I spent the day at Coconut Beach Club. Here is my review....

Getting a taxi to the resort is easy, there are hundreds of taxi drivers as you pass through the pier gates. Don't be afraid to ask several drivers what they will charge. Some offered $25 for the car, some $20. I settled on $20. It is priced per car, not by how many people are traveling. Make sure you tell the driver Coconut Beach Club Yepton Estates, otherwise, they will take you to the wrong place. The cost was $45 per person, which you can pay by CC or cash. There is a small reception desk, outside under cover, where you check-in. They will issue you towels and direct you to the changing room, pool, bar area. The changing rooms/restrooms are very clean! The staff is very friendly. The resort was not very crowded, maybe a dozen people total. Most of the people I met were from the UK there on holiday. It is a favorite place for them. I did meet 2 couples from our Roll Call at the pool. The beach is secluded, no vendors or water sports. The beach is clean, the water warm and clear. I did not snorkel, so I can't comment on the sea life. There was alot of shells along the shore towards the far end. The drinks were very good from the bar. The Pina Cooladas were fantastic! The lunch was very good, buffet style, with snapper and pork chops. I could only spend 6 hours there, 10-4, but if the ship wasn't leaving, I would have stayed longer. If you want a nice quiet beach to relax, this is a great day pass. If you need crowds, vendors, and jet ski's, this is not the place for you. I have photos, but I can't figure out how to post them to the forum. Any questions are welcomed.

Just got back from my cruise last week and I spent the day at Coconut Beach Club. Here is my review....

Getting a taxi to the resort is easy, there are hundreds of taxi drivers as you pass through the pier gates. Don't be afraid to ask several drivers what they will charge. Some offered $25 for the car, some $20. I settled on $20. It is priced per car, not by how many people are traveling. Make sure you tell the driver Coconut Beach Club Yepton Estates, otherwise, they will take you to the wrong place. The cost was $45 per person, which you can pay by CC or cash. There is a small reception desk, outside under cover, where you check-in. They will issue you towels and direct you to the changing room, pool, bar area. The changing rooms/restrooms are very clean! The staff is very friendly. The resort was not very crowded, maybe a dozen people total. Most of the people I met were from the UK there on holiday. It is a favorite place for them. I did meet 2 couples from our Roll Call at the pool. The beach is secluded, no vendors or water sports. The beach is clean, the water warm and clear. I did not snorkel, so I can't comment on the sea life. There was alot of shells along the shore towards the far end. The drinks were very good from the bar. The Pina Cooladas were fantastic! The lunch was very good, buffet style, with snapper and pork chops. I could only spend 6 hours there, 10-4, but if the ship wasn't leaving, I would have stayed longer. If you want a nice quiet beach to relax, this is a great day pass. If you need crowds, vendors, and jet ski's, this is not the place for you. I have photos, but I can't figure out how to post them to the forum. Any questions are welcomed.

What did the $45 include?

What did the $45 include?

The $45 cost per person includes, towels, unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, lunch (buffet style, changes everyday), use of the pool, chairs, very clean restrooms and changing rooms, and of course the beach. Also, there is free Wi-Fi to check in with loved ones. The internet service was pretty fast, so it was nice. You must e-mail the resort to let them know you are coming so they know how much food to prepare for lunch. The resort is open to Day Pass customers at 10:00am. The taxi ride from the pier to the resort is around 15 minutes. Your taxi will ask you what time to pick you up, 4:00pm is best and you will make it back to the ship in plenty of time.

Is there shade there? Thank you...

There is plenty of shade. The eating and bar area by the pool is shaded. They also have palm tree covered cabana's on the beach. If the cabana's are all taken, there are trees that offer shade. The eating and bar area is really nice. Plenty of tables and chairs to check e-mails, eat, drink and relax. The pool is partially shaded so you can just relax in it as well. The pool is fresh water.

Archived