Breakaway to Bermuda 2014 dailies

cocoted

[Originally Posted by puddles99 View Post

Do you recall how long the Burn the Floor (90 minutes) and Rock of Ages (105 minutes) shows were? I can't remember!QUOTE=peg013;42823577]See above. :)

Burn the Floor -50 minutes

Rock of Ages - 75 minutes

Interesting....... the times I quoted were taken from the Freestyle dailies from the 12 night BA cruise in January. My December BA dailies say BTF is 60 minutes and ROA is 105 minutes.......

Edited by peg013

Just booked them this am. Those are the times that were quoted. I guess we will have to wait and see.

I wonder if they shortened them for the summer since there are so many more people to attend? Seems odd they would cut a full 30 minutes from ROA.

Obvious question (for the DW of course): what to pack in regards to attire? We are confirmed cruise snobs who dress to the nines on "formal nights." Since NCL is a little different in that regard, I don't want to over dress (tux) if I'm the only one. Can you give us an idea of what nights were formal (if any) and what would the attire be? In other words, if they do have a formal night(s), would we be the only ones dressed in gown and tux (me tux, her gown, not the other way around like you might have thought)? Really appreciate your help on this one.

Obvious question (for the DW of course): what to pack in regards to attire? We are confirmed cruise snobs who dress to the nines on "formal nights." Since NCL is a little different in that regard, I don't want to over dress (tux) if I'm the only one. Can you give us an idea of what nights were formal (if any) and what would the attire be? In other words, if they do have a formal night(s), would we be the only ones dressed in gown and tux (me tux, her gown, not the other way around like you might have thought)? Really appreciate your help on this one.

There are usually 2 "formal" nights. One is "Norwegian's Night Out" and you have photo ops with the captain. NCL is truly "Freestyle" which means you may dress up as much as you wish. However, I don't believe I've ever seen a man dressed in a tux. Suits, yes. Some ladies wear gowns (or perhaps maxi-dresses) I would describe "dressy attire" as cocktail party attire. My family enjoys dressing up as well, but my DH has pared down his suitcase to include a sports coat (sans tie) or a nice high-end designer shirt/slacks for dress up nights. Also, you will see other passengers dressed in their finest denim and cutoffs that evening...but, hey, that's freestyle. To each his own!