Cheers price adjustment

cruisinpips

Just recieved word that beginning 8/08/14 the beveragepackages have a new pricing structure, this is from my PVP....

3 day cruises $55/day

4 day cruises $45. "

5 day cruises $42.50 "

7 day cruises $37.50 "

Plus 15% gratuity.

Sounds like great news!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just recieved word that beginning 8/08/14 the beveragepackages have a new pricing structure, this is from my PVP....

3 day cruises $55/day

4 day cruises $45. "

5 day cruises $42.50 "

7 day cruises $37.50 "

Plus 15% gratuity.

This would be fantastic news if it turns out to be for real!

Wow! That's much more palatable! We bought it at $55/day for an 8 day and we were tired of "drinking our money's worth" about 6 days in and still trying to be responsible parents. But at that price how can you go wrong?

Edited by irishnyc
spelling

3 day cruises $55/day

4 day cruises $45. "

5 day cruises $42.50 "

7 day cruises $37.50 "

Plus 15% gratuity.

I hope this is true. I'll be doing it on our sep. cruise for 8 days.

It must be true, my PVP posted this on her FB page so I am certain she would not do so were it not a true statement. It was posted 34 minutes ago. She has been a very good source for information in the past. She has not given out information in the past that did not turn out to be a true statement.

It must be true, my PVP posted this on her FB page so I am certain she would not do so were it not a true statement. It was posted 34 minutes ago. She has been a very good source for information in the past. She has not given out information in the past that did not turn out to be a true statement.

did it have a price for 8 day or longer cruises

I believe the price is the same for seven days or longer. This was worded like a press release on her page so I'm certain it was copied and pasted. I looked around online myself before I post this, and I didn't see anything. Again, I have never gotten information from her before that didn't turn out to be true. I wish I could post the link on here, but alas we are not allowed to do that.

I just seen a link about this on that other site as well. Hopefully it sticks and is available at this price come february! We bought it last feb and are planning on purchasing it again this time but this pricing would be fantastic

3 day cruises $55/day

4 day cruises $45. "

5 day cruises $42.50 "

7 day cruises $37.50 "

Plus 15% gratuity.

I so hope that this is true!! Had a hard time convincing DH that this was feasible, but at a savings of $12.45 pp/pd before gratuity will be the icing on the cake!!:D:D

I'm curious if this will be like the old pricing wherein you could purchase on the 1st or 2nd day. And if you purchase on the 2nd day will you be charged for one day less? Of course, time will tell so those of you cruising soon, please keep us informed.

The rule has always been that you could either:

- purchase on Day 1 (embarkation) -- would be for 7 days

- purchase on day 2 -- would be for 6 days, which would mean you would have to buy drinks a la carte on embarkation day.

Interested to see if that is still the case, or if you MUST purchase on Day 1 only. :confused:

Edited by Lovefuninthesun