Post Cruise Depression (PCD)

Hello everyone! :)

I am brand new to the forum! Anyway, I am very curious about how you guys deal with the end of a cruise. After 2 very bland cruises, this one was very impressive. Many friendly people and Roatãn was excellent! We were on the Vision of the Seas.

So even though I have been on 6 cruises, I have felt very sad about leaving. Anyone know how to get over this?:confused:

We have started doing multiple B2B's, with only a week at sea we were left wanting much more and once back home with withdrawal symptoms.

But once you've been aboard 3 or 4 weeks its nice to get back. Our record has been 7 B2B's included in there was a nice long transatlantic, that was awesome but also great to get home and back to reality and start planning our next adventure.

Hello, my name is Richard, and I am a cruisaholic!!!

God, grant me the wisdom to accept the things I cannot change, the serenity to stay sane until my next cruise, and the wisdom to book another one SOON!!!!

Jewel of the Seas in TWO Weeks!

Carnival Liberty B2B at Christmas!

Edited by Richjoxyz

Air 30002 welcome to CC. What made the Vision cruise so awesome? What did you do in Roatan? What amazing cabin did you have? Please do tell for all of us who are about to cruise on Vision.

Booking another cruise really helps.

I agree with Karen, and will add a slight twist... I actually like to already have at least one more cruise booked even before I board. Something about already having that next vacation locked down before this one even begins that I find very calming.

And yes, would love to hear about Vision. I'll be aboard in September!

Edited by TheInnocentAge

PCD...finally, a name for it! :p

We have actually only been on ONE cruise, and I knew right away we were hooked! We are going on the next one for our 1st year anniversary and I was totally depressed until I booked it lol.

We have even talked about moving closer to a port, since flights are so high and the drive is sooooo long.

It definitely helps to have another one in the works right now, that's for sure!

I understand..I so understand..It has to be at least seven days or better yet 12-14 or a back to back next time..thinking of going to Florida for a month or 2 and just getting deals...wouldn't that be great...group hug..Sarah