Review with great tour in Cartagena

MVPinBoynton

I wanted to add that your site is outstanding.

Your narrative along with so many wonderful photos tell a great story of your travels.

Keith

Thanks Keith. It started out as a letter from Carol to family members to share vacations we took. After I got my first digital camera, the letters included some photos and we sent them to friends too. I then learned how to set up a website; and it has sort of expanded since then. :D

Just read your review, will read some others later..Just thinking about booking for 2016 think your report has made up my mind. Great thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Glad our review was helpful to you. It was a really nice one. Is your Salisbury the England one? If so, we loved visiting your town last year.

Yes!We do about 3_4 cruises a year but not so many as you have done enjoy life if you can

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

We will have done 6 this year, which was too much, especially with 3 in 3 months.

I had read the book Sarum before visiting Salisbury, so I was quite thrilled to experience the awesome cathedral and walk around Old Sarum.

• 2 months later...
We have just posted our review of a westbound Panama Canal cruise on the Infinity. We had a great private tour when we were in Cartagena. We saw so much more on our private tour then we did on a previous visit with a ship tour. Our review is on our website www.thepreismans.com.

Mike, thanks for the good information regarding Cartagena. How long was your tour? Did you assemble a group of other CC members to fill or partially fill the bus? How much per person should we expect. We arrive there until Feb. 5, 2016, but I like to plan ahead when it involves highly rated tour operators.

BTW, we were on the Infinity October 1 to 12, just before her transatlantic.

Mike

Mike, thanks for the good information regarding Cartagena. How long was your tour? Did you assemble a group of other CC members to fill or partially fill the bus? How much per person should we expect. We arrive there until Feb. 5, 2016, but I like to plan ahead when it involves highly rated tour operators.

BTW, we were on the Infinity October 1 to 12, just before her transatlantic.

Mike

Glad it was helpful. It was a 4.5 hour tour that cost $65 pp person with ten of us. We usually meet folks on our roll call to join us for tours; but on this cruise we were cruising with a bunch of friends. Have a great cruise.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...