For Those Cruising Alaska W/ Kids: Free Alaska Cruise Kid's Activity & Memory Booklet

thecruiserofships

I've seen so many threads on here lately about planning an Alaska cruise with kids and ways to make the cruise experience more fun for kids. Last night I came up with the idea of creating a small kid's activity booklet and memory book that is dedicated to an Alaska cruise. It has a few different activities in it, a place to write cruise information, and things to try to enhance the overall Alaska cruise experience.

Here is the booklet (And Yes, It is FREE! - You Must Print Yourself) :

http://www.embarkandaway.com/alaska-cruise-kids-activity-book.html

I hope this can help some of you with your planning for kids. Some kids may like it and others may not. It just depends. This is a free gift from me to you, please take it and enjoy it. Hopefully it will help!

Let me know what you think! I hope to improve it someday in the future.

This is awesome! Printing it now for my 10 yo niece who will be traveling with us

Thank you! I hope she enjoys the booklet and the whole cruise! I saw in your signature that you are going on the Carnival Legend. Hopefully the Legend will do the Alaska runs just as great as the Miracle did the past two years. Have a good cruise!

What a wonderful resource for those travelling with kids. I'm sure it will be well used. Well done, thecruiserofships!

Thank you so much!! :)

Edited by thecruiserofships

I've seen so many threads on here lately about planning an Alaska cruise with kids and ways to make the cruise experience more fun for kids. Last night I came up with the idea of creating a small kid's activity booklet and memory book that is dedicated to an Alaska cruise. It has a few different activities in it, a place to write cruise information, and things to try to enhance the overall Alaska cruise experience.

Here is the booklet (And Yes, It is FREE! - You Must Print Yourself) :

http://www.embarkandaway.com/alaska-cruise-kids-activity-book.html

I hope this can help some of you with your planning for kids. Some kids may like it and others may not. It just depends. This is a free gift from me to you, please take it and enjoy it. Hopefully it will help!

Let me know what you think! I hope to improve it someday in the future.

Wow! This is just so wonderful. I am printing one for each of my grandsons to take with us on our land/cruise of Alaska. Thank you again for making something so fun!

What a fantastic booklet! Thank you for taking the time to create this little gem. It would be helpful for any age and the games look like a great way to help the little ones occupy their time if they did happen to get bored.

Bravo!

I agree! Thank you.

I just printed one for my 8yo grandson (whom I have custody of). We are leaving in about 40 days! This may also get him some credit in School as they are studying Canada right now...and he WILL be missing some school to go on this cruise. But what better way to make his studies come alive?!!! And MUCH better than sitting in a classroom...IMHO ;)

Thank you for such a wonderful gift.

thank you so much! What a fabulous booklet you made!

I just printed it out for my 10 year old granddaughter. Just missed the 100 day mark by 2 days.

This is such a great way to help her get even more excited about the cruise than she already is!

Thanks again!

Thank you, thecruiserofships, for the wonderful booklet you created - your kindness and generosity will make our upcoming Alaska cruise with our granddaughters even more memorable. Thank you.

Regards and smooth sailing,

Rod

I got another great idea. We took our girls to the museum in Juneau, just a short walk, and very cheap. When we arrived I mentioned my girls were homeschooled, and asked if they had any info sheets to take back home. They told me to stop at front desk before we left, when we did we were blessed with a folder full of info, crafts, coupons and more. My girls loved it, and did crafts etc, on the ship. Then some went in a keepsake box, of trip.

By the way that Alaska book is fantastic, looks like u spent along time working on it. Thankyou for Being a Blessing to others!!! I too will print off for my girls for our upcoming return to Alaska trip. Thanks again, and Bless ya!

Edited by ldock
Added to

I got another great idea. We took our girls to the museum in Juneau, just a short walk, and very cheap. When we arrived I mentioned my girls were homeschooled, and asked if they had any info sheets to take back home. They told me to stop at front desk before we left, when we did we were blessed with a folder full of info, crafts, coupons and more. My girls loved it, and did crafts etc, on the ship. Then some went in a keepsake box, of trip.

By the way that Alaska book is fantastic, looks like u spent along time working on it. Thankyou for Being a Blessing to others!!! I too will print off for my girls for our upcoming return to Alaska trip. Thanks again, and Bless ya!

Thanks!

Your story about the Juneau museum reminded me of a time I randomly asked Guest Services on a cruise for some basic ship information and I got pages of detailed specifics on the ships (such as the number and type of elevators.)

Cruiserofships, thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and totally creative booklet. Our 9 yr. old will absolutely love having his own "memory" book!

Glad to hear this!

This is so great! Thank you very much. We are going to Alaska this summer and my children will love this. Thank you for so generously giving this.

You're welcome!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...