Brittania formal nights

brammers

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if you have to adhere to the formal night dress code in the 'limelight club' and other speciality restaurants?

Thanks in advance...:)

Yes dress code was followed by 98% of passengers on Britannia in all areas as far as I saw. In fact formal nights were apparently extremely busy for the Epicurian restaurant. I like the fact that everyone makes such an effort on P&O.

I wonder why the P&O site has the Glass House as a formal venue when the site also says the Glass house is a relaxing INFORMAL bar :confused::confused::confused:

The Glass House is open throughout the day and you don't book just turn up for either a drink or food as well. In that respect it is definitely informal compared with the Epicurian for example. The dress code for the night applies to the bars and public areas as far as I know so I would still expect on formal night for diners to follow the dress code for the night whether formal or casual.

The Glass House is open throughout the day and you don't book just turn up for either a drink or food as well. In that respect it is definitely informal compared with the Epicurian for example. The dress code for the night applies to the bars and public areas as far as I know so I would still expect on formal night for diners to follow the dress code for the night whether formal or casual.

On Ventura and Azura the Glass House is Evening Casual every evening regardless of the dress code in the MDRs and speciality restaurants. It would appear odd for it to be different on Britannia. Perhaps someone who has sailed on Britannia can advise on this.

The confusion probably arises because P&O don't even know themselves which venues should be formal/informal. If the glasshouse is formal they will have to block access at each end and attempt to direct people via the closed coffee bar :confused:

ps - interesting to read that NCL is making its Asian cover charge restaurants FREE

Edited by davecttr