Menus or Compasses from Bermuda cruise on Liberty

Didn't take pictures of all the menus, but I can tell you what the order was and a few of the entrees:

Mojo (prime rib) -was at Portofino that night

Saffron (formal night, filet of beef)

Pimiento (Lasagna, garlic tiger shrimp)

Shiitake (very good rack of lamb, chicken gyoza, very poor vegetable vindaloo)

Jasmine (Thai chicken breast, Pan-fried giant shrimp over crab mash, prime rib, chickpea curry) no more fisherman's plate/lobster, although you could pay for a whole Maine lobster every night at $29.95)

On Compass Day 1, there was an offer to eat at Chops and Portofino every night for $20 per person ("lunch included when available")

Edited by marci22

Do the menus just repeat on day 6? Thanks for adding this. So the names you have there, like Mojo, is that a name of the menu?

I don't think any of the menus repeat on the 9 night. If you google Explorer 5 night menus (the ship that used to do this route) (or 9 night menus) and look at images you can find the various menus. There may be minor changes but you will get an idea of what they serve that night.

Someone posted the 9 night order in August of 2014 (but they sometimes change the order onboard)

Day 1 Mojo

Day 2 Saffron

Day 3 Pimiento

Day 4 Tarragon

Day 5 Basil

Day 6 Shiitake

Day 7 Portobello

Day 8 Jasmine

Day 9 Pomidoro

Edited by marci22

Does the Liberty have the same menus as the Explorer?

Explorer used to do this route. It's just a way to find the old menus for this route, now done by Liberty.

My post above with the 5 night menu order was from the 5/16/15 sailing of Liberty to Bermuda.

Edited by marci22

Does the Liberty have the same menus as the Explorer?

All ships have the same menus. It's just the order that they are presented in that's different. You can also ask in the MDR or any of the specialty restaurants on the first day and they can let you know the order for the week.

I am looking for feedback from those who have done the 9 night cruise. What activities they enjoyed, tips, thoughts on the menu items, cruise port advice, pretty much anything anyone who has done the cruise would like to offer. Now that I get to tell the fam no lobster night, I would like to follow it up with some great things they can look forward to doing.

I'm on the 9 nighter. No more fishermen plate?? Oh no :cool::eek:

Anyone finding this?

We had it on the 5-night out of Port Everglades, but it was not offered on the 4-night.

I'm on the 9 nighter. No more fishermen plate?? Oh no :cool::eek:

Anyone finding this?

Not sure about the 9 night. It wasn't served on the 5 night.

I can't answer for the above, but I was on the 10 night, (6-16 May), and they did not offer lobster on the usual final (3rd) formal night on the 14th, but did serve it on our last night, the 15th......

Has anyone done the wave rider? What is the level of difficulty? Lots of sea time on the 9 night, how did you fill the time?

The FlowRider is a lot of fun! Difficulty... not too bad for boogie boarding. Standup however, is a bit more of a challenge. Overall, you see all ages where you lay down for boogie boarding.

Didn't take pictures of all the menus, but I can tell you what the order was and a few of the entrees:

On Compass Day 1, there was an offer to eat at Chops and Portofino every night for $20 per person ("lunch included when available")

Thank you so much for this! We are on the 5-nighter in Aug and taking my mom for her first-ever cruise so trying to plan ahead.

Do you (or anyone else) happen to have or remember the days and times for In The Air and Saturday Night Fever?

My mom wants a massage, and we are trying to fit everything in. She is on dialysis and will be having it onboard on day 2 and 5, and we'll be in bermuda all day for days 3 and 4, and she wanted 6pm dinner, so it's hard trying to find massage time. :) We already can see ice show times, but not the other shows.

Do you (or anyone else) happen to have or remember the days and times for In The Air and Saturday Night Fever?

*Note to post about Portofino/Chops dining: obviously the $20 charge for specialty every night was $20 per person per day

"ULTIMATE DINING PACKAGE SAVINGS

For only $20 per day/per person, dine with us for the entire cruise in Portofino & Chops Grille. Lunch included when available. May not be combined with any other offers. Beverages not included. Reservation as per availability."

Here are the acts we saw but your guest performers may vary:

Day 1 Welcome Aboard show 7:45pm all guests

Day 2 First ice show times

In the Air (RC singers and Dancers) 9 and 10:45pm

Day 3 Headliner Greg London @ 7:30pm

Love and Marriage 10:15pm

Day 4 Jason Bishop "America's Hottest Illusionist" 7:15 and 9pm (my husband went twice )

70s Disco Party 10pm

Quest 11:15pm

Day 5 Second ice show times

Saturday Night Fever 6:30 and 9pm

Ross Bennett adult comedian 11pm

Silent Party 11pm -midnight first 150 guests only

Edited by marci22

Marci,

Did you or anyone you know check out the Beach Bonfire in Snorkel Park? It was supposed to be Monday night.

Thanks for any info.

I did not. We had bad weather our first day in port so not sure if many (or any) went.