port schedule website?

Korimako

What I'll check before a cruise is an individual port's website. Just google on the name of the port and "cruise ship calendar." Often you'll get an accurate listing of the ships in port with you' date=' and sometimes even the different berth numbers.[/quote']

Actually I'm looking for info the other way round as it were. Trying to avoid a port when 1 or more cruise ships were docked:)

The best is cruisecal.com but there is a cost to use it.

Just remember that if you are looking at ports in Europe that all of these sites (other than the port site themselves) fail to mention the cruise ships that are not oriented to North America customers.

Keith

On many of our World Cruises we have been the only ship in port.

But in places such as the Caribbean, Alaska, etc. during peak season that won't be the case.

but in places such as Pacific Ocean Islands, Asia (not Hong Kong, etc. and smaller ports in places like South America such as sailing the Amazon River and smaller ports even in Australia and New Zealand often we have been the only ship in port.

Keith

I, personally, find the ones listed are not as user-friendly as the one I will link to below. You simply put in your ship name and date, and hit "display" - your itinerary will come up and show other ships in port with you. I find that easier than searching each individual port on any given date.

http://www.cruisecal.com/portal/ItineraryLookup/tabid/2918/Default.aspx