clamato juice?

chpal

Also depends on what area you are cruising and the amount of lead time you give them if needed.

I made a once made a request and the reply was to the effect of we will do what we can but not much time. Mostly a formatted reply I think. I was really not expecting any.

Shortly after boarding we were in the cabin unpacking. The phone rang to let us know that Clamato was indeed on-board, stocked in all the bars and there was a bottle chilling for our convenience.

Very impressed that my email to Miami would filter down and result in such amazing unexpected service direct to my cabin.

The first couple of days we did not have any out of the fridge. I was asked by our very attentive room attendant if there was anything wrong with it or we wanted something else because I had not yet opened it. She was checking the fridge to make sure we did not run out.

Next cruise I might not get any but if they can do it, they will.

You ta can request almost any non alcoholic drink and if it is available o will get it for you. I used to request Dr Pepper and my fridge would be stocked with it. Since my recent illness I drink an Ensure daily. A case was in our suite and the butler refrigerated it as needed

Sent from my iPhone using Forums