Just gave up #1075 XL Balcony on 11 Nt Mardi Gras 2017

PEIpair

Had to cancel our cruise on the 11 Night Mardi Gras/Caribbean cruise departing Feb 20/17 on the Equinox as health issues preventing me from getting insurance.

We've had C2 Cabin 1075 on our past 5 cruises and just love the location and huge Balcony.

It's available on their website right now for anyone wanting an awesome cabin for this great itinerary.....at about 2.5 x the price we had reserved it for during early booking days!

Had to cancel our cruise on the 11 Night Mardi Gras/Caribbean cruise departing Feb 20/17 on the Equinox as health issues preventing me from getting insurance.

We've had C2 Cabin 1075 on our past 5 cruises and just love the location and huge Balcony.

It's available on their website right now for anyone wanting an awesome cabin for this great itinerary.....at about 2.5 x the price we had reserved it for during early booking days!

Hopefully someone already booked in a C2 can switch cabins!

at almost 9000 dollars for 2 people I dont think there will be a rush.......

I only posted this yesterday in case someone's been looking for a great

Cabin on this wonderful And very popular itinerary. It appears that someone was. It is gone from the website and with the same perks we had on our booking for this C2, it would have been rebooked at a whopping $12,466.00 CAD !

at almost 9000 dollars for 2 people I dont think there will be a rush.......

:eek: that beats the S1 we booked back in 2014, PLUS our First Class airfare.

I know prices will come down as the sail date draws near, no cruise line wants to sail with empty cabins; but... Wow.

Sorry that you had. To cancel. Wishing you a full recovery and another cruise soon.

Sincere best wishes for a speedy recovery. We had to do the same in October....it has helped us get over it by now booking three cruises for 2017!

Thanks also for posting on here the return to the market of what sounds like a prime cabin. Often people book a cabin but would prefer another so hopefully at least someone is happy...