March Caribbean Cruise

RSBCruising

For the past few years we have traveled the first week of March. We have been on Regal a couple of times the first week of March and are going on 3/4/18 again. We have not seen many spring breakers at all on our past first week of March cruises. Now the week after that the staff has told us that they have a lot of young people.

We are planning to cruise 3/4/17. I was concerned that there may be lots of Spring Breakers the first week of March. Thanks for the info. My husband and I are retired educators and we try to avoid these crowds whenever possible.

We are planning to cruise 3/4/17. I was concerned that there may be lots of Spring Breakers the first week of March. Thanks for the info. My husband and I are retired educators and we try to avoid these crowds whenever possible.

We tend not to go in March to avoid the spring breakers but if there's no other option for you, try to select a 10 day trip rather then a 7.

It eliminates many of those little darlings. :D

I just checked my cruise history. I have sailed on Regal the first week of March in 2015,2016, 2017 and have one booked in on 3/4/18. We also did Royal for 10 nights towards the end of March 2016 too. Believe me, I would not book if the ship was not a good time.

Of course the Royal for 10 days will have less young people on it than a seven night any time of the year.

Chech out the roll calls and see who is traveling.

For less chance of lots of children consider taking your cruise on Holland America. ;)